6) September 9 & 10: Shrek and Exorcist Offspring [The Party]

Start from the beginning

            “Sure,” I said. 

            Jessica led me to a wide open room with two long tables.  There was random junk all around that she told me I could just shove into the kitchen.  I’d say I had the easier job and it was kind of fun dancing around and shouting conversation to the other girls.  The two long tables were meant to be used for beer pong or flip cup or what have you.

            Once the house was in tip-top party condition, we began getting ready.  Fortunately, Jessica has five bathrooms in her house, four of which have showers. 

            I felt unnaturally giddy as we got ready.  This is exactly the kind of stuff I missed doing with my friends back home and I finally felt like I was starting to fit in.  By some miracle it just so happened to be with the popular kids.

            When we finished getting ready, we all stood in front of each other for critiques.  I thought that was a scary notion, but I suppose it’s better to be told you have lipstick on your teeth from a friend than to walk around like that all night.

            Anyway, Camilla and I stuck with a similar fashion choice with dark skinny jeans and a flashy, lacey camisole.  Jessica was wearing a mini skirt that made her legs look a million times longer and a simple tank top.  Fiona was wearing black tights and a tiny dress.  Karen was wearing a shirt the size of a Band-Aid and black leggings.  I was worried her large bust would just spill out of her shirt but so far so good.  We were all wearing heels much to my dismay. 

            Karen insisted on doing my makeup which meant I was both wearing more makeup than usual but I also looked fierce. 

            I was a hot mess of nervous as people started to arrive.  To my surprise—nay,shock—Vivian arrived.  I shot Jessica a look and she gave me a look that said, “I know, right?”  Vivian is this little petite thing with the ideal body.  Not even kidding.  Perfect size boobs for her tiny frame, not an ounce of fat.  She has raven hair and light brown eyes.  I’d never tell Jessica this, but I can see why Harry would be interested.

            I was on my second mixed drink of the night when the Foxy Five arrived.  They walked into the house and there was an honest to god applause.  It was like the party was for them.  And I was okay with that.  I’m sure it goes without saying but they all looked drop dead sexy.  I’m so used to seeing them in their uniforms and this was just…oh boy.

            I decided that I should probably engage someone in conversation so I turned to the first person I saw.  It was a guy I had seen around school a few times but I knew nothing about him.  He had wavy blonde hair and a defined jawline.  He was a certified hunk.

            “Hi,” I smiled.  I took a sip from my drink.

            “Hello,” he said in this really posh voice.  “I’m Roger.”

            “Hi, Roger,” I said.  “I’m Bailey.”

            “Bailey,” he smiled.  “From America.”

            “That’s me,” I grinned.

            “So, Bailey, you are gorgeous,” he announced.  I was caught off guard.

            “Oh, uh, thank you.”

            “No need to get all shy,” he chuckled.  “You are.” I just smiled awkwardly.  “Hey, do you need a refill?”

            He pointed to my nearly finished drink and I shrugged.  Why not?  He took my cup from me but I followed him to the bar so I could make sure he didn’t tamper with my drink.  I’ve seen enough after school specials to know what could happen.