Chapter 28: Shades Of Gray: Uchiha Sasuke

Note: this chapter is part of a two part release. Make sure you read and vote chapter 27!

Chapter 28: Shades Of Gray: Uchiha Sasuke.

Sasuke motioned for the next match to begin.

Ten minutes of battling, the battle went to Waterfall. Sasuke was glad that it was over. When it was all done, he instructed the winners to come to the ring. He decided to hang back and let Tsunade explain the rules and give her boring speech, the one that was required of the Hokage.

"All of you have advanced to the finals. The finals will start in one month; now before any of you ask why allow me to explain. One reason is to prepare for this event. The chuunin exam is watched by many and it gives the Country and Hidden Village leaders' time to come to the exam. Also, this is done for your benefit as well. A lot of you had a chance to see the moves of you potential opponents, which means you have a month to train, adapt, and come up with something new." Tsunade motioned for Ino to start.

Ino stepped forward and addressed the Genin, "In this box there are pieces of papers with numbers on it. Pick one piece of paper." Ino walked down the line until she was at the last genin.

Standing on Tsunade's right she said, "Now starting from my right, I want you to call out your number."

"5," Uwappari Hane from the sand said.

"13," was Futeki's number.

"1 of course," Makeinu said.

"9," Ranpu told the blond ANBU/jounin.

"16," Miigwas Kasumi the female Mist nin.

"4," Ishi said.

"14," The only member of Kumoko's team in the tournament said.

"2," Jikoku said.

"8," Tsuki informed everyone.

"10," was Reido's number.

"7," said Sabure Jin of the Sand.

"11," The Rain village's Mitoame Natsu

"15," was Yougan's response.

"3," Chobo Niiro was the last to give his number.

Ino spoke, "Now look at the board in Ibiki's hand. The number next to your name is the person you will fight in the tournament."

Match 1: (1) Sueshijuu Makeinu VS (2)Inkan Jikoku

Match 2: (3) Chobo Niiro VS (4) Tamajari Ishi

Match 3: (5) Uwappari Hane VS (6) Tanpopo Ki

Match 4: (7) Sabure Jin VS (8) Okugata Tsuki

Match 5: (9) Hyuuga Ranpu VS (10)Hiyayaka Reido

Match 6: (11) Mitoame Natsu VS (12) Taiga Fushido

Match 7: (13) Jinsei Futeki VS (14) Denkou Koushoku

Match 8: (15) Funkazan Yougan VS (16) Miigiwa Kasumi

"Right off the bat, good," Ranpu was happy to see who he was fighting.

Reido was also happy.

Makeinu would have preferred to fight Reido, but he was glad that he would get a crack at Jikoku.

Jikoku was confident that he would defeat Makeinu. He was just glad that he didn't get placed in the bracket that Reido was in. But he was still in the bracket Tsuki was in, which wasn't good but it was better than Reido.

Anko, who was still on the balcony with the rest of the Jounins, turned to Senzairu, "Looks like your boys get that Cloud squad that swept through."