Chapter 38: Beyond Heaven's Light

Konoha Stadium remains...

All who remained at the stadium watched closely. Senzairu, whose ember colored eyes gazed intensely at Aisu, and was preparing to end this battle once and for all. He had perfected the jutsu so that there was no way Aisu would survive this time, the same could be said for himself.

'Angel of Death', An S-Rank jutsu stored in the forbidden scroll. Those who know of the technique didn't bother to learn it; the sacrifice was not worth it. The creator of such a jutsu did think it was worth it, hence the reason why he created the jutsu in the first place.

Flashback 19 years ago...

Summer mornings in Konoha were always beautiful, especially when you where with the person you loved. Senzairu and Kurenai were walking down the street holding hands. They were heading to their meeting spot where Asuma would be waiting. They actually had a mission today in Grass country. With the war going on with the Rock country, missions were constant.

"I hope we get a good mission, and run into some enemy shinobi, I've been dying to fight" a younger Senzairu said with excitement.

"Senzai-kun, you shouldn't be anxious to do battle. Remember it is a war going on and the possibility that one of us won't return is extremely high." Kurenai pointed out.

"Kurenai, we are the strongest squad. Well Kakashi's squad is pretty good. Really though, I hate that guy, he's arrogant and he gets all of the cool missions. Obito is lucky. I wish we could have been apart of Minato-sensei team's mission to Grass. How long have they been gone anyway?"

"It's been close to a week now, they should be returning any day now" Both Kurenai and Senzairu looked up to see Asuma sitting in a tree chewing on a stick.

"Hey Asuma, where is Shikaku-sensei?" Senzairu asked.

Shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know, but I was ordered by Sandaime to inform you guys that we have to report to the Hokage tower in another hour. For now, our mission has been suspended."

Senzairu frowned at the last part, "Great, now we are stuck here in the village with nothing to do, I swear, Obito is lucky."

Jumping down from the tree, Asuma landed next to his teammates. "Well we should get going, you guys ready."

Both nodded and the squad headed off to the Hokage tower.

Hokage Tower 15 minutes later...

Team Shikaku arrived at the Hokage tower to see Sandaime sitting behind his desk with tons of paper work in front him. While writing on a piece of document, he addressed the squad, "You guys are a little early but I guess its better than being late."

Senzairu was the first to speak, "Hokage-sama, why have you summoned us here?"

Sandaime stood up and walked over to the window, "All missions have been suspended until next week."

Kurenai was curious, "Why Hokage-sama?"

Sandaime turned to the group with a sad expression, "Many of our shinobi were lost during this last mission to Grass. We will take a week to mourn the losses that we have incurred during this time. If it wasn't for Konoha's Yellow Flash, I fear that we would have lost far more shinobi."

"So you mean Minato-sensei's team is okay, that's a relief." Senzairu said with sense of happiness.

"That's why I called your team here. I informed Shibi's team not too long ago. Team Minato has suffered a tremendous lost a few days ago. We received word yesterday from a carrier hawk." Sandaime informed the group.