Chapter 32: The Return

Outside of the Stadium...

Naruto held the sword that Ryuho had given him when he was done with his training three years ago. Naruto's katana with its black and orange hilt and stainless steal blade rested in his right hand as he looked toward where Tsunade and Aisu might be. He spoke to Gamabunta, "Bunta help the shinobi that are attacking the summons trying to enter the village."

"Okay kid" was the only reply that the Toad Boss gave.

From his position high up he scanned the village, "Okay, where are you Yumi?" Naruto pulled out a kunai and grabbed Rin's hand. He looked at her to see if she was ready, and she assured him she was with a slight head nod. Seeing she was now ready, he threw the kunai.

In the stadium, Temari was holding her fan ready to attack. Shikamaru was in a fighting position along with Anko. Even though they were surrounded, they had every intention of fighting to the end. Shikamaru smiled when a kunai entered his peripheral vision and planted itself between him, Anko, Temari, and the shinobi that surrounded them. Daki turned to the kunai with a confused look. "What the hell is that weird looking kunai?"

Anko on the other hand was reeling in shock. The last time she saw that kunai it was Yondaime using it. It couldn't be possible.

Naruto, standing on Gamabunta smiled. In an instant, a yellow flash appeared from atop of Gamabunta's head. Naruto and Rin were now standing with their back turned a few feet behind Daki. Turning his head slightly, he waited.

Blood erupted from various Cloud, Rock, and Rain nins causing them to fall dead to the ground. A few shinobi from each village were left alive. Naruto did this on purpose so they could witness what was probably the most feared ninjutsu in the ninja world, the Hiraishin.

The older shinobi from the Rock village started to slowly back away. One went as far as to say, "The 'Yellow Flash' has returned."

Naruto responded, "More like the 'Golden Fox' with his technique."

Rin spoke, "Naruto, I'm going to help in the stands, are you going to be okay?"

"Sure, I will be fine." Using the kunai planted in the ground as a medium, Naruto teleported next to Shikamaru and the others. "Hey Shikamaru, looked like you could use help."

"We would have taken care of it." Shikamaru informed the Blond Shinobi.

Naruto turned to Temari, "Temari, do you know where Yumi and Hayami are?"

"No Naruto, I haven't seen them." Temari informed Him.

Naruto almost forgot that he could sense the kunai that they had. He sensed a few in the direction of the KazamaNamikaze house and a two more near the tower "Found you." Not wasting anytime, Naruto teleported leaving behind a flash of yellow.

Kakashi, who was watching from the stadium smiled, "So it seems that he finally learned it."

"So it would seem" a voice from behind him said.

"That voice" Kakashi turned around slowly to see a person he hadn't seen in a long time.

"Hello, Kakashi" Rin said but Kakashi was speechless. The two just stared at each other.

Near the Tower...

Kumoko was laughing. She would end it all here. No escape, no hope, nothing. They would die. Makeinu was kicking himself, "I can't do anything, and I'm at my limit. Sorry Konohamaru nii-san, I tried."

Yumi held on to the kunai tightly, they would need a miracle. Hayami on the other hand was touching her chain, "Nii-san..."

A Bolt of Lightning struck Kumoko from the back. Her body acted as a rod and her outstretched arms as the director of the lightning that shot towards them at full speed. Everyone braced themselves.