Chapter 16: Back With You

9 am, Sea Country...

Naruto was preparing to leave his second home. His next destination was the Leaf Village, where his Yumi was. With a new blue long sleeve shirt, with a white horizontal stripe across the chest, blue sweat pants and matching sandals, and the Heaven's Blade strapped to his back, Naruto was ready to go. He left his room and the compound. Naruto stepped outside of the compound to see that Ryuho and Kaori were waiting for him.

"Ryuho-sensei, Kaori-san, are you guys planning to see me off?" Naruto asked the two.

"Yes. So, are you heading back to Konoha?" Ryuho gave Naruto a questioning look.

"Yeah. I promised that I would aid Konoha in this war. Plus, Yumi and her mother are there." Naruto informed them.

"When are you coming back this way, Naruto?" Kaori asked.

"Well, I had planed on coming back in three days. I want you guys to meet Yumi." Naruto told Kaori.

Everyone turned around when they heard a voice screaming his name. Naruto saw the little girl running from the compound in their direction. The girl arrived in front of Naruto, "Naruto-nii-san, you're leaving already? Stay for another day!"

Naruto rubbed the little girls head, "Sorry, Yami-chan, but I have to go back to the Leaf. Don't worry, I will be back in three days and I plan to spend two weeks with everyone."

Hayami's face brightened up, "Really?"

"Really, besides I want you to meet Yumi, I think you're going to like her." Naruto told the girl before him.

"I'm sure she is nice, I can't wait to meet her." A thought popped in Hayami's head, "You're coming back in three days, right Naruto-nii-san?"

He gave the girl a suspicious look, "I said I was... why do you ask?"

She turned to her parents, "If nii-san is going to be back in three days, can I go with him? I had so much fun when we went to Wind Country and met Gaara-san, Temari-neechan, and the clown-man."

Ryuho gave Naruto a weird look, "Clown-man?"

Naruto laughed at the little girl's nickname for Kankuro. He looked at his sensei, "She's talking about the Kazekage's brother."

Kaori responded to her daughter, "No honey. There are a lot of people who don't like your nii-san out there, because of what he did to save you. I'm sure that if they could use you to get to your big brother, they would." Kaori watched her daughter get a sad look on her face. Hayami looked at her father hoping he would be the voice of reason, but he just shook his head.

"Your mother is right, Yami-chan. Besides, you have training to do. When I get back I expect you to show me what you can do." Naruto gave the girl a smile.

She looked up and gave him a slight smile and a nod. She gave Naruto a hug "See you in three days, nii-san."

"I'll see you then, Yami-chan." The girl broke the embrace.

Ryuho stepped forward, "Well Naruto, I think you should get going if you plan to make it to Konoha by sun down. Naruto, take care of the sword, okay. Hayami?"

The little girl looked up, "Yes, father?"

"Come, we have training to do." The little girl nodded. Her and her father proceeded to walk off, leaving Naruto behind with Kaori.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now. Be careful out there, Naruto." Kaori turned to walk away.

"Kaori-san" Ryuho's wife stopped and turned to face him.