Pantheon- Hey PeriClod.

Peridot- Stop. I will hang up right now.

Pantheon- Hehe just kitten "Purrrridot".

Peridots face is disgusted by this point and immediately hangs up. She looks down and puts her hand over her heads and sighs.

Peridot looks up and sees that a pair of nosy eyes were watching her.

She shrugs it off and groans annoyingly.

Another call vibrates through Peridots jean shorts. This time, Peridot won't hang up on her fellow friend. She takes out her phone, sighing one last time and swipes the green button.

Peridot- What is it Pantheon?

Pantheon- I'm sorry! I'll stop! For real 'Peridot'.

Peridot- *sighs* Okay all is forgiven.

Pantheon- Thanks Dot.

Peridot- Why did you call?

Pantheon- Remember that phone call talk we had?

Peridot- Yes?

Pantheon- Okay so I looked into your request and I'm happy to inform you that I'll be working on it tonight!

Peridot- Pantheon! You're the best! Thank you! You don't know how relieved I am.

Pantheon- I'll go visit you in a few days to get it fixed up. I got your back Dot.

Peridot- I can't thank you enough friend. I'll repay you soon.

Pantheon- Don't worry, this one is free. Consider this a little thanks for always being there for me in Middle School. I appreciate you.

Peridot- I'm most obliged! Thank you again.

Pantheon- If you need some help. I'll be your guy. Bye Peridot!

Peridot- See you later Peridot.

Peridot hangs up and looks at her friends with beaming eyes. Her face lights up, it could make the whole world become jolly.

"What was that all about?" Lapis asks while eyeing Peridot.

"Just a call from a friend." Peridot grins. "I hope you guys weren't eavesdropping." She gives a death glare at each one of them.

"Of course we were." Dalton winks.

The rest of the group nods.

"I'm not surprised." Peridot rolls her eyes.

"Anyways guys, I think I've come up with a genius plan." Amethyst exclaims pumps her chest.

"That might not be such a good idea." Pearl whispers in Garnets ear.

"I heard that Pearl!" Amethyst complains while kicking her legs frantically.

"Come on guys, we have to come up with a plan. No more horsing around." Flint puts his hands up in defense.

"We can hire bodyguards for Peri!" Rue punches the air in excitement.

"I'm literally broke Rue, I can't afford bodyguards." Peridot says with an annoyed tone.

"We could try to make peace with Jasper." Pearl suggested. "I haven't met her yet so I don't know."

"We should go undercover and get some juicy information to AMBUSH THEM." Amethyst says in excitement with an evil smile. I swear Lapis saw some fangs coming from Amethysts teath.

"No." Pearl puts her arms up in defense. "No one needs to get hurt."

"Awww just a little?" Amethyst pleads with puppy eyes. "Pwetty pweeeeaaase??"

"No" Garnet replies blankly.

"Yes."

"No."

"YES"

"No"

"YEEEESSSSSSS"

"No"

Both of them continue with their mini "confrontation" for a few minutes. Everyone just stands aside and watch the two.

Until Lapis speaks up.

"Maybe we can figure out Jasper's weaknesses?" Lapis suggests with a soft voice while looking down to her lap.

The group is silent again. It wasn't too bad of an idea. They're just thinking.

"That might actually be a better idea then what all of us came up with right now." Flint admitted with an impressed expression.

"Yeah, we can use some helpful information to stop Jasper before she becomes released into the school hallways again like a wild animal." Rue added onto Flints statement.

Practically the whole agreed and approved of Lapis's idea.

"What kind of information do we need though?" Peridot asks.

"Anything to make Jasper not want to kill you." Pluto said while patting Peridots back.

"Flint, you're probably the closer to Jasper then anyone in this group. So you'll probably do much of the talking." Dalton retorted.

"Pffft I think AMBUSHING THEM is muuuch better." Amethyst says jokingly with a wink.

"Surrrre" Everyone says sarcastically.

"So we've got a plan?" Pearl asks.

"We've got a plan." Peridot responds with a cheeky grin.

That's the end of the chapter readers. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I've been playing a lot of 'Life is Strange' and the feels are hitting me again. Sorry it was short, I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible. Happy readings!
~Kay