Periscope

"Babe?" Mitch was calling out for you from across the couch. You looked up from your phone to see what he wanted to say.

"You wanna do a periscope with me?" He smiled adorably to get you to say yes. You smirked and walked to the other side of the couch and sat down next to him.

"Shit, what should we title it?" He giggled a little bit once he finished talking and started thinking.
"Let's Talk?"
"Fuck it." He said. He put it what you said and started the livestream.

People immediately started watching and you and Mitch were asking yourselves questions to see if it was working.

"Hey guys!" Mitch said excitedly. You looked at him with a smile as he started everything. "Scott's not here so it's just me and (Y/n) home alone."

You rested your head on Mitch's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around you while you looked at the comments zooming by.

None of the fans knew you were dating, but they did know that Mitch had felt different about his sexuality.

"So everyone, why don't you ask us questions?" Mitch asked. He had started playing with your hair as he looked at the questions scroll by.

"Are we dating...? Maybe, maybe not." He said with a smile. You giggled and snuggled closer to him.

"How do I feel about Mitch being bald? I love it, actually. I didn't like it at first because I couldn't mess his hair up but it started to grow on me."
"You didn't like me going bald at first?" He looked at you and you looked at him.
"I loved your hair. Especially when you dyed it purple."

Mitch shrugged and continued to read the comments.

"Someone asked how we met. You wanna explain?" He asked you. You smiled and said yes. You sat up straight and started explaining.

You were getting every detail of the story and looking directly into the camera lens and kept smiling the whole way through. You hadn't noticed that Mitch was staring at you with the most heart eyes he's ever had.

"But yeah, we met through Kirstie spilling food on me during lunch in high school and I've loved being around Mitch ever since then." You giggled a little and looked at Mitch as he kept staring at you.

You stared at each other for a while, both smiling at each other.

Mitch slowly looked back at the phone, his heart beating fast. He noticed all the comments about his stare, but didn't say anything about it.

"What's one thing I do to make you mad?" Mitch asked after reading a comment.

"I hate it when you leave dishes in the room and never pick them up and when I wake up there's just stained glasses of wine or milk on your nightstand." You said. Mitch laughed and started thinking about what you do to get on his nerves.

"I hate when you're annoying on purpose. Like, it's cute when you don't know you're being annoying and you just want me to hang out with you but when you do it on purpose it gets really annoying."
"I do it because I love you."
"So you ask why every time I say something?"
"Of course." You laughed.

Mitch was explaining a story and you decided to cuddle up with him. You sat in his lap carefully and clung onto him, burying your head in the crook of his neck.

~~~

You guys were laughing for about twenty minutes from sharing stories from high school and some funny and embarrassing stories you guys hadn't told each other yet.

"What time is it?" You asked yourself and pulled out your phone. "Shit, I'm gonna be late for work if I don't leave now." You said, forgetting the livestream was happening and started focusing on one thing.

Mitch had set the phone up so people could see the two of you.

"Do you really have to leave?"
"Do you want me to pay rent and to buy you groceries?"
"Fine. I love you, drive safely." He said, obviously also forgetting that the livestream was still happening and started focusing on you.

You faced towards him and passionately kissed him, his hand cupping your face and smiling.

"I love you,"
"I know. I love you t- shit!"
"What? What's wrong?"
"The fucking livestream is going on!" You laughed.

You and Mitch didn't know why you two found this funny, but you laughed for a good two minutes.

You looked at the comments before leaving and laughed at some of them.

"Okay, I love you. Bye." You said.
"Love you too." He had started talking to the viewers and saying goodbye to them while you walked out of the door, smiling and recollecting at what just happened.