Pulling You On the Stage

You and Mitch have been dating for six years, and this year is the year they go on a world tour with AJ Lerham and Us The Duo.

You weren't able to go on the tour with them, but you were able to promise him to go to the concert in LA.

Once that time actually came around, you couldn't be more excited to see him again, along with the rest of Pentatonix.

You went to the meet'n'greet, only wanting the picture with your boyfriend and friends and nothing really signed.

You all took a goofy photo and said goodbye, not wanting to leave Mitch and waited in line to get out to the stadium.

"(Y/n)!" Nathan, their manager, yelled to you from across the room.

You turned around and smiled at him.

"Hey, Mitch wanted me to have you be the first in the stadium, follow me. There's a secret way there so people won't freak out." Nathan gently grabbed your wrist and dragged you away.

The stadium was huge, and you were the only person there because Nathan had to make sure everyone wouldn't run so people didn't get hurt or into a fight.

After two hours of waiting, the concert started, and you were having a blast while AJ and Us The Duo sang.

Then they came on.

Your heart started racing because Mitch wouldn't take his eyes off of you with his bright smile he always gave you back home.

Once they started pulling people on the stage for Misbehavin', Mitch imminently picked you, but he was still "flirting" with the obvious gay boys to keep up the gay act for only a little bit longer, and you had accepted that.

You sat next to Mitch and sang with him the entire way through, people in the crowd thinking that you're just another fan, not knowing you were everything to Mitch.

Until the song was over.

They put everyone back in their spots besides you.

He held your hands and everyone went wild, with the rest of Pentatonix singing the beat of Rose Gold.

He looked you in the eyes while Scott quietly started singing the lyrics.

Everyone in the crowd went quiet and listened to what Mitch had to say to you.

"(Y/n). God, how I love that name. I love getting to say it everyday whenever I need or talk to you.
"There was a time in my life where I wasn't in my right mind. Where I didn't believe in myself. But you being my friend for almost all my life and being there for me through thick and thin, and you giving me words of encouragement made me feel so much better.
"I remember in Kindergarten when we met. You were so adorable, and you made me feel better after me and Nicole got pulled out of class for saying 'sex' because you were the only person who saw I was worried for my life.
"You were the one who reassured me when I was self conscious about my voice, and you still are.
"You were there for me on my darkest days. On those sleepless nights when I was terrified about singing on The Sing Off. Winning or not, I knew you believed in me.
"I remember asking you out after my whole life of having a crush on you.
"I was super awkward about it, and my heart wouldn't stop pounding after your little cheeks turned red and said 'yes'.
"I remember taking you home on the first date. Your dad was eyeballing us from the window and you didn't say anything about it until last year.
"I remember how you jumped into my arms after we won The Sing Off. You held on tightly and congratulated me over and over again.
"I want to remember this moment. Tonight is the night where I want to propose to you. You make me feel like the only man in the world and I want to make you feel like the only woman in this entire universe.
"So, (Y/n), will you do me the honors of marrying me and spending the rest of my life with me?"

He knelt down on one knee, putting down his microphone and pulling out a small box. When he opened it, it was the most beautiful ring you thought you've ever seen.

You nodded with happy tears in your eyes, jumped into his arms, and he kissed you passionately in front of everyone.

"We could be timeless, we could be a classic, we could be stars, we could be rose gold. Rose gold."

The crowd started cheering "OTP" and they had smiles on their faces, recording the moment.

But the camera men already caught the entire thing to post on Pentatonix's YouTube channel.

After the night was over, you and Mitch went to your hotel room and spent the night talking endlessly with each other.

And maybe the nasty.