Masked Ball

•Takes place in the 1800's•

"Lady (Y/n), it's time to wake up. Today's the masked ball and you need to prepare for tonight." Your mother said while shaking your shoulder a little and one of your servants carried in a tray of tea and breakfast into your bedroom.

You groaned a little and tiredly sat up, opening your eyes, your surroundings slightly blurry and the smell of toast and tea filled your nose.

You rubbed your eyes while your mother opened the curtains without warning and exposed the beautiful view you had in your room, the clouds painted pink and blue as the sun slowly rose to give the town daylight.

You looked out the window, your (e/c) eyes fading color and your pupils shrinking.

"Here you go madam." Your kind maid smiled and put the breakfast tray in your lap with your mother picked out a dress for you to wear.

"Darling, I have a professional cosmetologist coming today this afternoon to make you even more beautiful than you already are." Your mother said while smiling at you.

Your mother adored you, mostly because you were the youngest out of all your siblings (which were all boys).

"Yes mother. Will the boys be joining us the evening?" You asked before taking a drink.

"No darling. Your brothers have a meeting to attend to." She said while laying out the dress on the side of your bed.

They day had passed quicker than you had expected it to, and the time for the ball couldn't have come any later.

Once you got into the carriage with your mother, you both put your masks on and listened to your mother talk about the employees at her company.

The carriage came to a halt and seconds later the door swung open and the driver was standing there with his hand out.

You got out first, followed by your mother. You looked around your surroundings and saw a big manor that still had people going inside with each other, hearing music coming from inside due to the open windows.

The sun was setting, and yet again the sky was painted a different color. This time, orange and pink.

"Welcome. Right this way ladies." Said a deep voice. There stood a tall man in a black suit with a white mask and white as snow hair. He started leading you into the manor and opened the door for you and your mother, closing the door behind you and walked back to his waiting area outside.

"A new song is starting, dear. Why don't you find someone to dance with, mother will be catching up with some friends." Your mother said. You didn't know how she knew which group of people were her friends, but she did somehow manage to find them.

You made your way to the dance floor, being tossed around by men and young men dancing and laughing with you while you danced with each other.

A slow song came on, and in this dance you had to stay with one person.

You didn't know who to dance with, so you started to walk away from the dance floor, but felt a sudden tap on your shoulder.

"May I have this dance, my lady?" It was a high pitched voice, but you could easily tell that the voice belonged to a male.

You turned around to see a man with a beautiful mask, blond hair, a skinny body, an amazing facial structure, and brown eyes that were behind the mask.

"You may, sir." You said while taking his hand and started dancing along with other people in the crowd. 

"May I ask what your name is?" He asked.

"My apologies, but no sir. As much as I would like to know yours, this masked ball is known for its mysterious people." You smirked.

"Fair game, my lady. You're a clever one." He smiled at you.

You blushed slightly, feeling as if your hands fit perfectly in his and your bodies being pushed together felt right, although the only thing you know about this man is that he has a nice body and brown eyes.

"This is getting a bit boring. Want to run away for the night?" He asked with a seductive smirk.

You blushed and looked away.

"Mother wouldn't be too pleased with that."
"Ah. We have a good child here, don't we?" He asked, grabbing your chin with his thumb and index finger, pulling you close.

You felt his warm breath on your lips, his breath smelt of mint.

"You may be masked but I can tell that you're very beautiful. Body wise and persona wise, darling." He whispered.

It send shivers down your spine.

You suddenly felt a pair of lips on yours.

They felt perfect on yours.

You started kissing back and smirked a little.

He pulled away from you and smiled.

He pulled off his mask and pulled off your mask while biting his lip slightly.

"I'm (Y/n)."

"I'm Mitchell."