So Close

"I'll be right back babe." Mitch told you. You nodded as he got off the bed and he left your bedroom.

You sat up straight, your back against the wall while you sat on your phone and your legs crossed.

Mitch came back with a smirk on his face and you looked away from your phone to look at him.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Oh nothing." He said with a singsong tone in his voice.

He got back into bed, this time crawling towards you and hovered over you, throwing your phone to the other side of the bed.

"Mitch? What're you-" you were cut off by his lips crashing onto yours roughly. You weren't enjoying the roughness, but kissed him back anyways.

He continued kissing you while moving some strands of hair away from your face and smirked.

"You're beautiful, Princess." He whispered. He continued kissing you and he slid you down so now you were laying on your back instead of sitting up.

While having your little make-out session, Mitch laid down on you carefully, slowly letting you adjust to his weight on your body and you relaxed while wrapping your arms around his neck and pulled him closer faster, letting him know you didn't care about his weight.

You felt Mitch's hips thrust on yours and you moaned and started to kiss him harder.

He smirked and pulled away, looking down at you for a few moments.

He started kissing your cheek and trailed down to your neck while thrusting his hips slowly, your breath getting heavy of pleasure.

When he reached your chest, he stopped kissing your body and slowly started taking off your shirt, knowing how the slowness was driving you crazy.

You bit your lip as he unbuttoned your flannel that you stole from Scott that he didn't wear anymore.

Mitch smirked as he looked at your stomach and started kissing it, his scruff tickling you little.

You smirked and threw your head back a little, obviously enjoying yourself.

As he kissed your torso, he grabbed your thigh and squeezed it gently.

Later on, he unbuttoned your pants and you lifted your pelvis up so he could slide them off easily.

He giggled after he did.

"What?" You asked.
"Nice heart underwear, (Y/n)."
"Oh shut up." You rolled your eyes and smiled.

He reached for his phone and started playing sexy music so that the silence wouldn't make this awkward.

He started kissing your inner thigh and made his way up slowly.

You bit your lip in anticipation, but nothing happened.

You heard a zipper being unzipped and saw Mitch on his knees above you without a shirt and unzipping his pants.

He smirked at you and leaned down to face you again.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, babe?" He asked in almost a whisper.

"I'm sure," you smirked at him.

He smiled and sat up again. He leaned down once more and started biting at your underwear, pulling them off slowly with his teeth.

Your cheeks turned red the more he took them off, but you both got startled by Mitch's phone ringing.

Incoming call from: Esther (mom)

He sighed. "I'm sorry. It might be important. I have to take it or else she'll come here and start talking to me." He explained.

He laid down next to you and answered his phone.

"Hello?"

You frowned as you heard Esther talk about a last minute business call.

Mitch hung up and looked at you, "I'm sorry, Princess. It's actually really important and apparently I'm really needed. Don't worry. We'll continue this when I get home." He winked and smirked at you.

You and him both put your clothes on and you watched him walk out the bedroom door.

So close.... you thought.