She Said Yes

•Scott's P.O.V•

I met a girl named (Y/n) about a year ago and her and Mitch have been getting along pretty well.

One time she left to go back home and Mitch told me he had a huge crush on her.

One time Mitch left the house to go out and (Y/n) told me she had a crush on Mitch.

They both told me I couldn't tell anyone, and as much as I wanted to, I didn't.

We were going on another tour this year and we needed a new hair and makeup artist. (Y/n) was very talented at hair and makeup, so Esther asked her if she wanted to join us.

(Y/n) agreed to going, and when I asked her why she agreed and leaving school behind is because she wanted to spend more time with Mitch. They honestly are so adorable together.

The school she was going to wasn't a very big school, and since it wasn't very popular, it didn't matter if you finished or not.

She spent the night at our house on the night we left for tour. Her and Mitch talked almost all night and were getting to know each other more and more. I could hear their talking from across the hall.

My alarm went off early in the morning and I was happy and wide awake with excitement. I smiled and got out of bed and changed into clothes that looked presentable to the public.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" I cheered while skipping in Mitch's room, Mitch sleeping on the edge of the bed and (Y/n) was sleeping on the foot of the bed covered in blankets and pillows.

"Wake up!" I sang while ripping the blanket off of them. They were both wearing sweatpants and sweaters and we're both throwing things at me to make me go away.

"We have a long road trip ahead of us, you can sleep in the tour bus!" I yelled.

After a while I finally got them out of bed and Esther later texted me that she was waiting outside the house to pick us up and take us to the bus.

We all said goodbye to the roommates and made our way out of the door.

Esther drove us and we all were inside the tour bus sooner than expected.

Kate was nice enough to get us breakfast from McDonalds and knew exactly what we wanted.

(Y/n) was outside finishing something up with Kate, Esther, and Kevin before we left and Mitch and I were talking.

"So when are you going to ask her out?" I asked. He blushed and looked down, pretending to check his phone.

"I might not ask her out..." He said nervously.
"Why not? She might like you back."
"No she doesn't. Plus she's been talking to this other guy that I'm sure she likes more than me." He pouted. He sounded really upset so I changed the subject and we started talking about what to do for the next Superfruit episode.

We were talking about that for a while and we didn't realize that the bus had started moving because we were so into the conversation.

"Hey Mitch?" (Y/n) said. Mitch instantly snapped his head over to her and smiled at her.

"Yeah, ba- uh.. (Y/n)?" He quickly tensed up once he realized what he was about to call her and his ears tinted red and I couldn't help but smile at this.

"Could you hand me my bag? It's right behind you," she said. Mitch nodded and handed (Y/n) her bag and she started digging some makeup out to do some tests on Kirstie.

Mitch sighed and grabbed his phone. He went to messages and I noticed that he started to text me so I grabbed mine to wait for his message.

M: I'm going to fuck up our friendship
S: Mitch, stop thinking that. Listen, I'm not supposed to tell you but you seem really sad about this: she likes you as much as you like her. ASK HER OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

He gasped and everyone looked at him.

"There's a shirt that I've been wanting that's on sale now. Sorry," he chuckled a little and looked back at his phone.

M: you're not joking, are you??????
S: why would I joke to you about this? Yes she likes you!! Hell, she LOVES you. She talked to me one night while you were away and said she loved your personality, your voice, your smile, your laugh, practically your everything *wink wink*

I looked up and he was blushing madly. I chuckled a little and he hit my arm and laughed slightly.

M: okay.. I'll do it

I looked up and smiled at him. I put my phone away and started cuddling with Mitch as he was looking through his phone on how to ask someone out without being emotionally unstable, which I laughed at him and he pushed me off the couch.

~~~

"SCOTT!" Mitch yelled and made me jump. My heart started racing and I looked at him from the hotel bed.

He had a giant smile on his face and seemed more happy than ever.

"SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID SHE'LL BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" He cheered. He jumped around the room back and forth and chanted "she's my girlfriend" over and over again.

I laughed at his childish actions and once he sat down next to me I could see the happiness in his eyes.

"Scott, guess what?"
"What?"
"(Y/n) is my beautiful girlfriend and we're going to get married one day and have a beautiful child and be together forever."

I smiled and rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

He was cheering again and so I decided to catch it on camera.

He was cheering for himself as if he was a hardcore fanboy/fangirl watching football and their team was winning, his hands in the air and he was singing We Are The Champions.

I sent the picture to (Y/n) on Snapchat saying "he's been celebrating bc you said yes look what I have to deal with 2nite."

She sent a Snapchat back saying sorry although I really knew she wasn't.