Father's Day

•Happy Father's Day everyone!!!•

You and your son, Jack-Jack, were in the kitchen early in the morning making Mitch breakfast for Father's Day today.

You were making him bacon and pancakes while Jack-Jack (or JJ, as Mitch calls him) was running back and forth from the living room to the kitchen. In the living room, he was making his dad a card and would run back to the kitchen to help you.

"Hurry before daddy wakes up." You said with a smile. JJ would have a look of fear on his face and would make his little legs move as fast as they could to the living room.

You managed not to get crayon in the food before it was ready. By the time everything was ready, you heard a toilet flush from upstairs in your room.

"Okay, daddy's awake. I'll carry the food upstairs. He'll be in the bed, so run in there and jump on him when we get there, okay?"
"Okay mommy." He giggled a little with his card in his tiny hands.

You both quietly walked upstairs and slowly opened the door, Mitch facing the other way texting Kirstie on his phone talking about old memories.

JJ jumped on the bed and started tickling Mitch. Mitch was laughing and trying to push JJ's hands away playfully.

"You wanna play that game, huh?" He said once he finally got ahold of his son's hands with a smirk.

All JJ could do was giggle uncontrollably. Mitch playfully pinned JJ down on his back on the comfortable bed, making him sink down. Mitch started ticking him back and kissing him on the head.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" JJ was yelling with laughter, gasping for breath. Before he could pee his pants, Mitch let go of JJ and looked at you with a smile.

"Good morning beautiful." Mitch smiled at you. He scratched his bare stomach and started walking towards you while JJ scurried to your guys' bathroom that was in your room next to your bed.

"Good morning Father-Of-The-Year." You smiled. He kissed you on the lips until JJ came out of the bathroom.

"Happy Father's Day!" JJ cheered while holding up the card he had made to his father.

"Thank you, JJ! This is so adorable!" He said while looking at the picture JJ had drew of Mitch singing on the stage with JJ in the background cheering his dad on. He chuckled at the picture and read the little note inside. "I love it, baby," he smiled at JJ.

JJ smiled back and hugged his dad's legs. Mitch leaned down to JJ's height to hold him close.

"I love you, JJ."
"I love you too." Mitch stood up and looked at you.

"You better get ready. Aunt Kirstie and uncle Jeremy are going to be here soon with their dogs and little boy for your guys' play date today." You said. JJ smiled and started running off to his room. You closed your door after hearing JJ's door close.

You carried the food to the end of your bed, walked back to Mitch, held his hand and made him sit in the bed.

You climbed on top of him with a smirk, and he was smiling, knowing what was about to happen.

"Happy Father's Day.... Daddy.." You moaned to him and crashed your lips onto his while slowly thrusting your hips against his slowly.

"Today's gonna be an amazing day." Mitch smirked before he started to kiss your neck.