Taken In (pt 3)

When you woke up, you were in the bedroom again and saw a man sitting down next to you, looking at you.

"Are you Mitch?"

He didn't say anything. He only nodded. He kept looking at you and your features. You decided to do the same.

You noticed he had a septum piercing. His eyelashes were long and dark naturally. His jawline was very defined, and so are his cheekbones. He had a dark scruff that matched the color of his eyebrows. His eyes were big and brown and caring. There wasn't hiding the care he had in his eyes, but you could tell that he had an attitude by the way he looked at people. His lips were plump and pink.

You stayed like this for a few minutes, staring at each other as if you did this every day.

Your stomach ruined it by growling.

"Breakfast is ready." He said. There was no emotion in his voice. He got up and left, closing the door so that you could change into some new clothes for the day.

You looked through the bag. You put on black leggings and a black sweater, the house being the coldest you've felt in a while.

You walked out to see Scott eating and Mitch grabbing some food.

You walked in the kitchen, waiting for your turn to grab some food. Mitch didn't take long to grab what he wanted. You grabbed a plate that was set out for you and grabbed what you wanted.

You grabbed yourself some eggs, sausage and a pancake. You ate in the kitchen while the boys ate in the living room and ate in silence.

You finished before either of them and put your plate in the sink. Before too long, you noticed that they were done with their food and decided to grab their plates for them.

"Oh, thanks (Y/n)." Scott smiled.

Mitch didn't let go of his plate.

"I can do simple things for myself." He sounded a little harsh but watched you as you walked back into the kitchen with Scott's plate.

You washed the dishes that were in the sink and put them in the dishwasher. You didn't start it because it wasn't full yet and you walked into the living room and sat down on a chair.

"Crap," Scott said not too long after. "I have to go. Avi needs me. You two get along while I'm gone. And Mitch, be nice to her." Scott said while glaring at him.

Mitch kept a straight face and raised an eyebrow. He looks back at his phone and ignored Scott.

You two sat in silence. It was awkward for you but you weren't sure if it was for Mitch.

"I'm gonna go to my room." You said.

He didn't respond. He kept looking at his phone.

You got up and walked away. You walked to the end of the hall and into your room. You tried closing the door but a force was keeping it open.

"I'm sorry..." Mitch mumbled. You let the door swing open and there stood Mitch with a pained look on his face.

"Don't be. It's fine, honestly." You smiled slightly trying to enlighten the mood.

"No, it's not. I'm a douchbag. I shouldn't be. Especially to you." He said sadly.

You held his hand and looked him in the eye.

"Times are tough, I know. I don't care about your attitude. Not everyone has to like you, Mitch."
"The thing is.. I want you to like me.... A lot." He confessed. You got butterflies in your stomach.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). I shouldn't have said that.." He said.

"Mitch, it's fine. Come on. We can talk with each other." You smiled. You sat him down on the end of the bed and you sat in front of the pillows.

"Scott really cares about you, you know? He's never been able to help take care of someone in need of it. He told me he'll do anything to keep you safe."

"Scott's a nice guy." You agreed while nodding a little.

"How long do you think he'll be gone?" Mitch asked.

"I don't know. An hour maybe?"
"Perfect."

He pinned you down and started kissing you. It shocked you from how sudden it was, but you didn't hesitate to kiss back. You've only known him for a couple of hours, but this feeling felt right. It felt perfect. It felt needed.

You relaxed as his grasp on your arms loosened. You continued kissing and he slowly pulled away and looked at you.

"I know that this is moving on too soon, but I couldn't help it. You're so damn beautiful."

"I'm not mad about it at all," you smirked.

He smiled and started kissing your neck, leaving little love marks.

"We shouldn't take this too far." You said. He looked at you and nodded in agreement. He laid down next to you and pulled you close.

"You're not uncomfortable, are you?"
"No, why?"
"I don't want to make you do anything you're uncomfortable doing."

You smiled. He really was sweet when he wanted to be.

After a little while, you heard soft, adorable snores coming from him. It made you chuckle a little and you slowly fell asleep yourself.