Arcade Date

You and Mitch have been going on a few dates, but they've been a little too fancy to your liking. You overheard Scott telling Mitch that Mitch was trying too hard to win you over, which made you feel bad but Mitch took it well, apparently.

Kirstie made you go to her house and had her makeup artist/friend, Genevieve, come over and gave orders to Genevieve on what would look best for you.

"Kirstie, I don't think I need to be prepared like the last few dates we've been on." You told her.

"(Y/n), I know what I'm doing, now please let me give orders. Mitch is falling head over heels for you and won't stop talking about you. You need to look amazing." She smiled at you while she turned the hair straightener on.

You blushed lightly and look back up at Kirstie. Her facial expression showing that she shouldn't have said that, which made you giggle.

After your hair and makeup was done, they picked out a cute outfit for you from Kirstie's closet.

You tried it on and it fit perfectly. They were ready to drop you off at his place so that you two could go to the arcade.

After a car ride there, Genevieve walked you out and took a video to see Mitch's reaction. You've only worn fancy things around him and nothing casual because you two met online, and you only wear dresses in your pictures.

While she was secretly snapchatting to send to her and Mitch's friends, you two smiled at each other brightly when he opened the door to see you,

He hugged you and let you inside and he noticed that Genevieve was snapchatting a second time and laughed while telling her to stop and sent her back into the car with Kirstie.

"Make yourself at home, (nickname), I'll be down in a second." He says. You nod and sit on the couch, receiving the videos and pictures Genevieve took. She somehow managed to take too many in three minutes.

You smiled and saved the pictures but you then had to put your phone back down once you started hearing footsteps coming your way back to the living room.

"You ready?" He asked with a gentle smile and grabbed his car keys. You nodded and followed him to the car.

Once you both sat down, he hooked his phone up to the car radio via Bluetooth and hands you his phone. You take it slowly, not sure what he wants you to do with it yet.

"Choose whichever. The arcade is a thirty minute drive away from here." He says. He must be in the mood to sing.

The first thing you see on his phone is Beyoncé, and you start looking through which album to play.

You just shuffle all of her songs and Mitch looks at you after pulling out of the driveway.

"You like Bey too, huh?"
"Yeah, I do," You chuckle slightly.
"Can you sing?" He asks with a slight smile.
You shrug, "I don't think I'm a good singer."
"Someone as pretty as you can't sing? Don't tell me that, (nickname)."