Fallingforyou (pt 1)

-Mitch's P.O.V-

Earlier today at school, I asked my crush (Y/n) to hang out with me later tonight. We were friends, but we weren't close. She talked to me when she had no one else to talk to, but here I was wanting to text her all day.

I was waiting outside of her house. The sun was setting and the time was ticking away. I sighed a wondered where she was. I checked my wristwatch.

9:34 P.M.

I saw a light turn on through a window. My heart started to race due to the thought of it being her parents. But it turned out it was the window to her bedroom. It turned back off and the window opened.

I smiled and felt relief rush through me. I thought she didn't like me. Maybe she's annoyed of me and is just being nice? I wouldn't know. I don't think I want to know because of how hurt I know I'll be.

She started climbing out of her window dressed in a cute outfit and a smile plastered on her face. I smiled back. Butterflies flew all around my body and it felt like the world stopped. She was beautiful. She was perfect.

"Hey," she said with a smile and a sigh. She hugged me tightly. I was thanking God it was dark because I felt my cheeks turning hot.

"My bike is parked around the corner so your parents don't hear it very well."
"Sweet. Let's go," she smirked and started walking away, her hair bouncing perfectly. Her curls were full of volume and everything was in place.

I drove her back to my house. My parents were out of the country for a business trip. This was my only chance to impress (Y/n) and show her what I can do in bed.

We started watching a movie but she insisted that we go to my room.

She grabbed my hand and started pulling me upstairs.

We started making out on my bed, her on top. It was honestly the best moment of my life. Everything felt perfect. Everything was amazing.

"W-wait.. I don't think we should do this... We have our whole lives ahead of us and... I can't risk it. I'm sorry I led you to this." She told me. I was upset that I didn't sleep with her tonight, but we continued to make out and promised not to take it any further.

"Maybe in the future.." She smirked seductively at me and got up.

When she leaves, my heart melts. Yeah, it's a silly crush, but as I grow older I know that I've developed more than just a crush for her.

You know that feeling you get when you love someone so much that it hurts? They're so beautiful it kills you? You just want to call them 'love' or 'beauty' or 'mine'?

I'm falling in love with (Y/n). I know I was.

She doesn't like me back though, I'm sure. She's called me cute and I know that our little make-out sessions don't mean anything to her. She can't get a boyfriend so she just uses me as a doll.

It was a Saturday afternoon and her parents let her spend the day with me. It was a little cold, so we both decided to wear fancy-like jackets.

Of course, me being stupid and clumsy around her, I tripped on a rock and our zippers got stuck to each other.

"I'm sorry." I told her.
"Oh no, it's fine." She smiled at me.

We looked into each other's eyes in the cold, my hand brushed against her leg.

I remember her telling me that she wants to wait and see what I'm really like. I take it slowly for her. A new step every day.

The only problem is that I just want her to be mine now.

I've done everything right. I've done everything she's asked. At least, that's what I know from what her friends have told me.

We sit down on a bench close together. The clouds were filling the sky and they were a light and dark shade of grey colliding together.

The feeling of being close to her and her arm touching mine and her muscles were relaxed made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Her head was now resting on my shoulder. Her breathing was even and quiet.

I look at her. Her neck was exposed. I wanted to kiss her neck instead of being in the friendzone until God knows how long.

But I look at her and smile. She lifts her head and she smiles at me. She kisses my cheek and gets up.

"I should start leaving. My mom should be making dinner by now."

And with that, she walks away with her smile still painted on her face. She left my heart beating rapidly and my cheeks red and butterflies threatening to explode and my eyes about to fall out of my head. That kiss was different. She wanted to kiss me for once. It wasn't meaningless. It was something because I saw her blush after she kissed my cheek. She never blushed after kissing me.

It was a chance for me to call her mine.