Tea Party

You were sitting in your office early in the morning. The sun was still rising and the birds had just started chirping. The clouds were colored and the sky was a cool baby blue.

You looked at the letters you had to open and you were getting your own papers and pens ready to respond to whoever sent the letters.

"Miss (L/n)? I have a l-late letter f-for you." You heard a voice say from the other side of the thin door.

"Come in,"

The door opened and in came your clumsy, socially-awkward, nervous reck of a servant.

"It's a letter from the Grassi and Hoying family. They r-recently heard about your business and want to collaborate with y-you for something big. You know, t-to boost up y-your business.." Her cheeks were tinted red, like always. Her pixie-cut hair fell exactly where they needed to be. She handed you an envelope that was sealed nicely.

You took the envelope out of her hands. "Thank you," you spoke softly.

"Y-yes miss (L/n)." Her cheeks got redder.
"Please, call me (Y/n)."
"S-sorry miss- I mean- (Y/n)." Her cheeks were as red as they could be and she ran out of the room.

You ignored her actions and opened the letter as the door slowly shut.

(Y/f/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n),
    My partner and I have recently discovered your business in filming and acting that has brought many people high in fame. We would like to combine your business with ours. If you don't already know about our business, we are in the musical department. With our teaching skills combined, we think that we could get more money than we know and help people with their own career. If you do agree to go through with this, we are throwing a private tea party for just us three at 1:30 this afternoon. We hope to see you there!
         -Scott Richard Hoying, Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi.

You read through the letter a few more times and considered your options. If you worked with these two men, you would get more money than you already do and still help people. But if you didn't, you would still get the same amount of money (which was a lot) and still get people to the top but stay in the lower range of popularity.

You rang a bell for your time manager to come up and talk to you. He soon came in the room and closed the door behind him.

"Yes ma'am?"
"Clear my schedule for today. I have a meeting at the Hoying and Grassi residence at 1:30 this afternoon." You said while getting up. The man nodded and wrote it down in his little schedule notebook.

You walked to your room and saw your makeup artist on the way there.

"I need you to help me prepare for this evening. Be in my room by 11:00 this morning." You said. She smiled and nodded and continued making her way to wherever she was going.

In your room sat your breakfast

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

In your room sat your breakfast. It was eggs and toast. It was still steaming hot and next to it sat your morning coffee. You smiled while taking the smell in and started eating.