From Ms Oakley to Mrs. Grassi

You were visiting your brother, Tyler Oakley, for a few days in his apartment.

You didn't live far away from him, you guys just didn't get to see each other that often because of how busy he is now.

"(Y/n), I'm having a few friends over tonight for some drinks. You can't have any though because you're still a baby." He said while he tapped your nose. He was obviously a little tipsy but still sober enough to know what he was doing.

"Okay. Who's all coming over?"
"Hannah, Grace, Mamrie, Connor, Scott, Mitch, and Troye if he can make it. We're planning on doing a little collab with everyone and you're invited. They're also staying the night." He smiled.
"Oh, how kind." You said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes while smirking and running off to the kitchen to get the wine and beers out.

You sat on your phone while texting some friends from your home town.

Most of your friends were YouTubers because your life was so involved with Tyler and his job so much so that you could help him with some videos and always having other YouTubers around you.

You never heard of or met Scott or Mitch before, and new people who were YouTubers excited you.

You decided to go and change into something sweet and nice for a good impression. Plus, what if they were really cute and single?

You were kind of a big flirt. Whenever you would go out with friends and your brother, you would find the nearest single person and would start messing around with them. You either stared making out with the person or started getting a little touchy. Tyler hated that about you because you're only nineteen, but you didn't care.