Your Special Day

Genavieve smiled at you as she finished your makeup in the private room in the church.

It was your wedding day, and it was with the man you loved the most, Mitch Grassi.

As a little girl you had always dreamed about having an amazing wedding with a man who loved you as much as you loved him, and today that dream was coming true.

As Esther fixed your dress one more time, Kevin came in the room to walk you down the aisle since your father couldn't walk very well anymore after he had gotten into a car accident.

"Wow... Mitch is a very lucky guy.." You heard Kevin mutter as he smiled and looked at you.

You blushed and looked down while smiling.

"You sure you're ready? You're not feeling sick or anything?" Esther was double checking if you were okay and ready to walk down the aisle.

"Yes, I am." You said with a big smile on your face.

Kevin locked arms with you while smiling proudly at his best friend.

Kevin was the reason why you and Mitch met. You had been roommates with him in California and once he got a call that these people had wanted him in an a Capella group, he wanted you to go with him and you agreed happily.

Once everyone got to know each other, you and Mitch got along in the blink of an eye.

But little did he know that he was going to be standing there six years from now watching you walk down the aisle in a wedding dress and telling him "I do" while holding his hands while smiling at him.

Your family and his family watched you walk down the aisle and your guys' parents sobbed.

As you and Kevin reached the end, you stood across from Mitch and he instantly grabbed your hands.

You noticed he was crying happily which made you tear up a little.

"We are gathered here today for the marriage of Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi and (Y/n) (middle name(s)) (Last Name)."

~Timeskip~

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

And with that, you sealed your marriage with a kiss and everyone cheered.

You two walked down the aisle together, arms locked and smiling.

Music played and everyone started walking towards the dining area, you and Mitch following after the crowd.

"I want to say something before dinner ends and dessert starts." Mitch said while holding a microphone.

The crowd looked at him and you barely even noticed that he had slipped away from the table you and some friends were sitting at.

"Before I knew (Y/n), I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I knew I was going to make my family proud, even if we didn't win the Sing Offs, but I didn't feel like I was doing it for them. It had to be for someone else.
"I soon figured out who it was for, once Kevin came along with his friend. She had given me butterflies every time I saw her. She was hot then and she's even hotter now.
"When we did win, (Y/n) ran on the stage to jump up and hug us. She didn't hug Kevin first, which was surprising. She hugged me first, and it was a complete shocker.
"Like most fantasies a guy would have of getting the girl he wanted, mine came to life when she kissed me on television with my best friends circling and hugging us closely.
"It wasn't until we rewatched it to relive the moment that they saw that we kissed because everyone's eyes were closed.
"On our first date, I was so scared that I might mess it up and was shaking the whole way through. It did end in disaster, but you still decided to be mine anyways.
"What I'm trying to say is that I love you no matter what might happen to us in the future. I would do anything to make you the happiest woman on earth, because you make me happier than anyone besides my friends than anyone ever has. I love you, (Y/n)."

You smiled confidentially as he walked back to you and smiled at you.

"I love you too."

"CAKE TIME!" Kirstie shouted. She hurried to the kitchen with Avi and Kevin and carried a big cake out.

"Wanna throw it at each other?" You asked him.

He laughed and agreed to do so and started walking over with him towards the cake.

Once you had cut the first slice, you shoved it in Mitch's face and (favorite color) icing all over his face.

He had cut an even bigger slice and got it on your face.

You both laughed at each other and wiped your faces off, feeling like the happiest person in the world that night.