That's Christmas To Me

•Mitch's P.O.V•

(Y/n) agreed to spend Christmas at my house this year so she could get to know my family. We sat on the living room floor with the fireplace on heating up the cold house.

"Uncle Mitchy?" My niece Ady walked up to me. "Do you think Santa will bring me what I want?"
"There's not a doubt in my mind he won't, my Lovely." I smiled at her. She giggled and walked to my sister.

I take a deep breath and look at (Y/n) as she looked around the house I grew up in. Her eyes roamed around at the family photos on the shelves and walls.

The front door open and closed and I see Ady run out to her friends and ran away from my sister playfully from the window. It had snowed a little this year, which Ady was very happy about.

I turn my head and see my parents stand under the mistletoe I had put up with (Y/n) earlier. They hugged and kissed each other. It had given me nostalgia.

I look back at (Y/n) who looked at me at the same time. She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. My hand held her thigh and I kissed her head, her hair smelling fresh and nice.

It had started getting late and dark out, and everyone started getting sleepy. Me and (Y/n) stayed up later than everyone.

(Y/n) had started lighting the candles and I was hanging everyone's stocking on the wall that was by the Christmas tree. We had started bringing down presents quietly and placing them perfectly under the tree.

Once we were done, she hugged me close and rested her head on my chest. I hugged her back and looked at my home.

Baby pictures of me and my sister were hung up, my parents wedding photos atop the fireplace, and high school pictures of me, Kirstie, and Scott decorated the walls. I smiled at the memories that my parents had framed.

We went to my old bedroom and fell asleep. I could hear Christmas songs and lullabies across the hallway in my sisters room where she and her daughter were sleeping.

I wake up in a lonely bed to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs. The smell of Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls filled the warm air.

I fix myself up before walking downstairs. I saw my girlfriend and my family not yet noticing me and laughing and sharing stories she and I were wanting to tell.

"Uncle Mitchy!" Ady ran towards me and hugged me. I picked her up with a smile and walked into the living room.

"You're getting pretty big, Lovely. I won't be able to pick you up soon." I told her.
"Daddy asks me if I can stop growing."
"I don't blame him."

She giggled and I set her down. There was a pile of presents for me, (Y/n), my sister and Ady, and my parents.

We opened gifts and ate breakfast. (Y/n) had gotten me clothes and accessories I've been wanting for a long time and I got her all the things she's been wanting.

The day had passed and she wanted to see my home town.

We drove around and I told her all the stories I loved to share with people, stories the Internet doesn't know because they were too precious to me.

"I love you Mitch. I'm glad I spent Christmas with you this year." She told me. She grabbed my right hand and squeezed it. I intertwined our fingers and felt a part of me felt calm.

"I love you too, (Y/n). Merry Christmas." I smiled.

~~~
Yes, I know it's July, but I watched PTXmas In July and they sang That's Christmas To Me and I couldn't wait until Christmas to do it 😅 hope you like it. I love you all and thank you for all the support 💖💖💖
~~~