"I guess so. It's on the way to the restaurant anyway."

************************

We dropped the stuff off at home. Liam and I took turns taking stuff inside and watching the sleeping boys in the car. Niall woke up shortly before we got to the restaurant, but Harry was still sleeping. This led to a 30 second debate over whether we should wake him up or take him in sleeping. He missed nap time today so we decided to let him sleep. Luckily the restaurant sat us at a booth so Harry could just lay down. His head is in my lap so I can run my fingers through his little curls. 

"So, pizza or pasta?" Liam asks, looking at the menu. 

"I was thinking chicken parm," I say.

"I meant for the kids," Liam says while putting a bib on Niall and handing him little pieces of bread. Gotta love restaurants that give free bread. 

"Oh. Yeah, I knew that." Okay, maybe I didn't, but I'm hungry and chicken parmesan sounds really good right now. "I'm thinking pasta. They both like spaghetti. Or they have macaroni for Harry."

"No. He has macaroni like twice a week. Let's do something different."

"They have a kids chicken alfredo. Or cheese ravioli," I suggest. 

"I'm worried the ravioli would be too hot. How about we do one spaghetti and one alfredo? Give Niall the alfredo, Harry the spaghetti."

"Okay. And what are you having? I want chicken parmesan."

"I don't know. I was thinking a salad or..."

"No, no, no. You do not come to an Italian restaurant for salad. You come for carbs. You can have salad tomorrow."

Liam laughs. "Fine, I'll have shrimp pasta then. You're just trying to fatten me up so I'll be warmer for snuggles."

"It would make you more cuddly..." Liam gives me a look. "I'm kidding! You know I love you just the way you are."

"mmmhmm..."

Our food comes a while later and Harry is still asleep. 

"Ah!" Niall squeaks when he sees the food. 

"I know baby, but Daddy has to cut the pasta first," I say while I cut Harry's pasta.  

"Dada!"

"Shh... I'm almost done," Liam says. "Calm down. Here." He blows on the food and gives Niall a bite to keep him from shouting. "Is that good? You've never had chicken alfredo before." Niall nods enthusiastically. "Yeah? Here." Liam gives him another bite and Niall happily eats his food.

Now for the lovely job of trying to wake Harry up. I shake his shoulder a little bit. "Harry, baby. Wake up." Harry groans and rubs his eyes. "Are you hungry? Your food is here." Harry whines and covers his face. "Shhh... Don't whine. Come on." I sit him up and he cuddles into my side. 

"Well hello sleepy head. Did you have a good nap?" Harry nods but doesn't uncover his face to look at his Daddy. "Do you want some spaghetti? Papa cut it up just for you."

"Ice cream?" Harry asks.

"After you eat your dinner. You can have ice cream after you eat your spaghetti," Liam says. 

Harry crawls into my lap and insists on eating  his dinner there. At least he's not really upset about being woken up. 

We finish our dinner and order some ice cream for the boys. 

"Is that good?" Liam asks Niall with a chuckle. Niall nods. His mouth is full and he has ice cream dripping down his chin. "Can Daddy have a bite?" Niall nods, so he takes a bite.