No School?

Louis's POV

Liam is getting Niall changed and it's time to wake up Harry for school. He's already awake and coughing when I enter the room. He's had a stuffy nose for a couple days and now apparently he has a cough.

"Aw, baby... you got a cough?"

"My froat (throat) hurt, Papa," Harry whines and reaches for me to pick him up.

"Baby, you're all sweaty." I check his forehead and he's very warm.

"I cold, Papa." He gives a pathetic little cough and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I think you have a fever, baby. I don't think you're going to school today,"

"No school? But I have to. Darcy be all by herself," Harry whines. His voice already sounds a bit scratchy from the coughing.

"Darcy will manage, darling. She has other friends to play with, right?" I try.

"Yeah..." he mumbles. "But I her bestest friend."

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't send you to school. You might get the other kids sick. You don't wanna make Darcy sick, do you?" I set him on the bathroom counter so I can run him a cool bath.

"No... Not nice, Papa. Not nice to make people sick," Harry rationalizes.

"No it's not. You'll go back when you're all better. Now let's get these pajamas off. They're all sweaty." Liam pops in with Niall while I'm getting Harry undressed.

"What's going on here?" Liam asks. "I thought we were getting him ready for school."

"He's not going," I say. Harry coughs to justify the statement. "He's got a cough and I'm assuming a fever. He woke up all sweaty. Would you mind calling the school? Mine as well? I don't think I'm going to work."

"Are you sure?" Liam asks. "You can go. I'll be fine with the boys."

"With a 1 year old who's only been her for a week and a clingy, sick 3 year old? Liam you know how he gets. It's fine. Plus I need you to keep Niall away from Harry. I don't want him getting sick."

Liam nods and takes Niall out of the room.

"No Ni-ni?" Harry pouts.

"No. You don't want to get the baby sick, do you?" I ask.

"No... What if Papa get sick?" Harry asks with a scared expression.

"Don't worry about Papa," I say. "I'll be okay. Now lets get you in the bath."

I made sure to put bubbles, though I'm not sure how much Harry will want to play in the bath. The water is just slightly cooler than warm. I'm hoping it'll bring down his fever.

Harry starts crying as soon as his toes touch the water.

"What's wrong?!" I ask, pulling him back out. Harry clings to me and cries.

"Too cold, Papa! No like!! Too cold!!" he cries.

"It's not cold, baby. You're just really hot. It's supposed to be like that. It'll help your fever." I try to place him back in the bath but he starts kicking and refuses to let go of me.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" Harry screams.

"Harry, stop. You need to stop crying. You're gonna make yourself cough." And he does. Harry's grip slips a little bit while he's coughing and I somehow manage to sit him down in the bath.

Harry continues to sob. He curls into a little ball and holds his knees to his chest while he cries.

"Shh..." I soothe. "You're okay. Shhh.... No need to cry. It's just a bath." I pour a little bit of water over his head to cool it down. "Shhh... you're okay."