I Just Know

*Louis's POV*

"Papa, where we going?" Harry asks as we drive away from the house. 

"To the toy store. Remember I said we're giving gifts to the kids at Miss Carrie's house? Well we have to go buy them first." I say.

"Do I get to pick?" he asks excitedly.

"Some of them. You and Niall can help Daddy and I pick out toys for the other kids."

"Do I get toys?"

"I don't thinks so, bub. Remember we're picking out toys for the other kids? Plus, Christmas is coming up and if we get you toys now, what is Father Christmas going to get you? Hmm?" Liam asks.

"But I want toys too..."

"Darling, you have lots of toys to play with and you'll get more on Christmas. Right now we're getting things for the other kids who don't have parents to get them toys." Liam says as he pulls into the parking lot.

"Father Christmas can just bring them." Oh, bless him. My sweet innocent child. 

"Well, sometimes he needs a little bit of help, and we're gonna do that," I say getting Harry out of his carseat while Liam gets Niall.

"Papa, can we get the car one?" Harry begs, pointing at the shopping cart shaped like a race car.

"Hmmm... I guess so. Which one, the red or the blue one?"

"Blue!!"

"Okay, come on then." I sit him in the seat and Liam places Niall next to him. 

"Go fast, Daddy!" Harry shouts and starts turning the steering wheel in front of him. "Cuz cars go fast! Right, Ni-ni?" 

"Fas!!" Niall shouts. 

"Shh.." Liam shushes. "We don't shout at the store. That's not nice to the other people."

"Sorry, Daddy."

"That's okay. You're forgiven. And you know what, if you two are good, you can get some ice cream when we go to dinner."

Harry's eyes light up and I give Liam a look. You know the one. The one parents give to each other when one of them says something you didn't agree to. 

"Really, Daddy?! We get ice cream?!"

"I keam!!!" Niall squeals. "I keam!!"

"SHHH! What did I tell you monkeys?"

"To be fair, you were the one who said ice cream. You know how they get. What were you expecting, Li?" I laugh. "You know they're not going to want to go to bed, right?"

"Ehh. We'll manage." Liam pulls a dummy out of Niall's backpack (diaper bag) and puts it in his mouth to keep him quiet. 

"Papa, can we look at the legos? Please?" Harry asks.

"Yes of course. Thank you for asking so nicely. You're using such good manners," I compliment.

So we look at the legos. We pick up a couple sets for some of the kids. There's 15 kids to buy for so we try and steer Harry away from the big expensive sets. 

"Papa, I want that one," Harry says pointing to a Disney set with Mickey Mouse. 

"But we're not shopping for you today, baby. Remember?"

"But I want it..." Harry pouts. 

"I know, baby. Maybe Father Christmas will get if for you. Don't pout. You're being so good," I praise. 

Niall grabs Harry's hand to try and comfort him. Liam looks at me and puts his hand on his heart. Our kids are so cute. My heart is melting. 

"Okay, Papa..." Harry mumbles.