My heart clenched when Tori walked towards us, her body showed off under a short olive green dress. It was strappy and almost seemed apart if her skin. I noticed her wearing the tanned sandals I bought when we got here.

I groaned inwardly and tried to look away. But the way her hair flowed over her shoulders, the way her smile seemed to light up the sky.

I looked away when our eyes made contact.

We all drove a short distance to the restaurant in different cars. My mind was hazed as I hit a blunt to calm myself down. But Tori never left, I constantly thought about her.

Finally, we had reached the restaurant and walked in. It was a classy Hawaiian place, almost packed with other people on vacay. We all took our seat at a huge table.

"I'm bout to eat!" Nash rubbed his hands together.

Tori giggled. "Make that two of us." She looked at the menu. I almost laughed as I admired her but looked down at my menu too.

Because there were so many of us, we had like three waiters taking our orders at a time. The whole night was pleasant until a waiter tried to hit on Tori in front of me.

"No wait a sec! I change my mind." Tori laughed and called the waiter back for the third time.

"I would be mad at this point." The guy laughed. "But you're...nice."

Much to my happiness, Tori ignored his compliment and asked for something else.

"Oh yeah." He knelt down, checking the menu but wanting to be near her. "The chicken parm is almost as good as you."

Thankfully I sat across Tori. I caught the guy looking down her dress longingly and I stood up.

"Hey! Fuck out of here before - " I gritted my teeth and grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

"Nate." Tori whispered and slid her hand over my shoulders. The tension in my body left from her touch.

"Swear to god - I'll kill yo lame ass." I mumbled to the waiter then shoved him away. He scrambled off.

I was aware of everyone at the table looking but I just sat down, avoiding their eyes. I glanced at Tori and then looked away - anger just building up.

I couldn't deal with this, knowing other guys wanted her.

________________________
Sorry for the update after like years! The chapter was written but I wasn't sure if I wanted to publish it. So anyways here it was; hope y'all are loving it.

So I posted on my message board a while ago that I wanna quit wattpad. I know I should have a valid reason but its just because I feel like my stories aren't as lit as it was when I started. Maybe I've lost my knack?

Anyways, I'm still thinking on it so I haven't quite. Maybe I need a break from it all? Since finals are coming up. But that's basically the update on this situation of mine.

If I do quit, I won't delete my account so you guys and any new comers can read my books. But for now, I'm still writing and I'll update as much as I can!

So much love!!

An Arranged Marriage ❉  n.mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें