Chapter 102 The last chapter

I sit in the bathroom looking at the test, this is bad, real bad. I am on no circumstances going back to Marshall just because I'm pregnant with his child. How can this happen anyways? I've protected myself and I'm on the pill! Why does this happen to me? I'm so fucking fucked! I'm going back to New York tonight and I'm pregnant with Marshall's child. It knocks on the door now.
"Amelia, are you okay?" Tasha asks me. She knows I'm in here taking a test and it has now been awhile since I went in here. "Have you taken the test?" I don't answer her but I just unlock the door which I'm sitting with my back against with the test in my hand. Tasha opens the door and almost bumps into me. "What's going on?" She asks.
"It's positive." I say in a low voice. Tasha walks passed me as she closes the door behind her, she sinks down next to me and look at the test in my hand.
"That ain't good." She says.
"You don't say." I give her an attitude.
"Yo I'm sorry but you know I ain't good at saying the right things." Tasha defends herself.
"I don't want you to say the right things." I say.
"Good." Tasha says. "What are you gonna do?"
"I'm still gonna go back to New York." I say.
"And not tell Marshall about this?" She asks. Why should I? He doesn't care enough to stay faithful, a baby isn't gonna change that.
"Exactly." I say.
"What are you gonna do with the baby?" Tasha asks.
"I don't know." I say. I don't support abortions but do I really want my child to grow up without a father?
"Are you considering abortion?" She asks.
"I don't fucking know Tasha! I just found out I'm pregnant." I get irritated about her questions now.
"I told you I ain't good at this." Tasha says.
"You have to promise me that no one can know about this, not even Lucas." I say.
"Not even Lucas?" Tasha asks. "Yo boo, you can't hide this from him."
"I'm afraid that he can't shut up about this." I say.
"You know you can trust him man, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't make me hide this shit from your brother, my fucking boyfriend." Tasha gets angry now.
"Tasha, I'm so fucked." I cry now and she pulls me in for a hug.
"No matter what you choose to do then I'm here and I'm supporting you." Tasha says.
"I know." I cry. "It's just so fucked because I wanna go back to New York and forget about him but it's impossible when I'm carrying his baby."
"I know." Tasha says and strokes my hair. "It's fucking bad timing."
"It's so typical my life." I cry.
"Tasha? Amelia?" We hear Lucas' voice in the living room as he's probably trying to locate us. He's home from work and we've totally forgot the time.
"You have to tell him." Tasha says.
"I know." I sigh.
"We're in the bathroom!" Tasha says loudly enough for Lucas to hear us. "Whenever you're ready." She says to me.
"I might as well get it over with." I say and get up. I go out to the Lucas in the living room, when he sees me it's very obvious that he can see that I've been crying.
"Amelia, what's wrong?" He asks immediately.
"I'm fucking pregnant." I say with anger in my voice. It's so much easier to turn this sadness into anger.
"Fuck.." Lucas sighs.
"No it's not just fuck, it's 10 times fuck." I say.
"Are you gonna tell Marshall?" Lucas asks.
"No, a child ain't gonna change shit." I say.
"Amelia he has the right to know." Lucas says.
"It's my fucking choice Lucas! He doesn't deserve us!" I yell at him now.
"So you're actually gonna keep it? You're actually gonna let this child grow up without a father?" Lucas frowns.
"Yes." I say. Like I've said; I don't support abortions.
"You should know what that's like." Lucas says.
"I turned out fine." I defend myself.
"Amelia, think this through." Lucas says.
"There's nothing to consider, I'm done with him and I promised myself that I wouldn't stay if he cheated on me." I tell him.
"But now there's a child involved." Lucas says. In any minute I'm gonna slap him if he doesn't shut up with that shit.
"Not what he knows of and it's gonna stay like that, get it?" I make sure.
"I think it's a bad idea." Lucas says.
"I didn't ask about your opinion. Marshall can't know about this child, promise me you won't tell anyone." I say.
"I promise." Lucas sighs.

...

I land in New York airport and my heart is so broken, not only by Marshall but also by the fact that I had to say goodbye to Tasha and Lucas once again. I turn on my phone and a text runs in, a text from Marshall. I haven't heard from him after I left so I find it very strange.

Marshall (11:34PM)
I don't know if you've gone back to New York but I can't stop thinking about you. There's many things unsaid Amelia and no this isn't some lame attempt to get you back. I know that you're finding it hard to believe that I love you but I really do, it becomes more and more clear to me how fucking self destructive I am. Imma asshole and apparently I can't even change that for the woman I love the most, I can't even change it for my kids. I fucked up your life for selfish reasons, I should've let you go because I knew from the start that I didn't deserve you, but I was selfish and I couldn't let you marry another man. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry and I wish you all luck in the future. If you ever need anything then you can just call me, I know that you want nothing from me but I need you to know that I'm here if you need it anyways. I love you.

I stand here in the fucking airport and I cry. I know already that I'm not gonna answer because then I know that he's gonna try to soften me up. I look at the clock and it's 01:02AM, I wanna go to Kevin's house but I can't wake him up now so what am I gonna do? I take a cab to Melissa's place but she ain't home. I haven't spoken with her for 6 months, maybe I should've texted her? Maybe she's at work? I take a cab to the club and I ask the cab driver to wait for me as I go inside. I walk up to the bar where there's a girl behind the bar that I don't know.
"Is Kevin here?" I ask her.
"No, he's here tomorrow though." The girl says.
"What about Melissa?" I ask her.
"She's off today." The girl says.
"Great." I say rolling my eyes. I walk out of the club and back to the cab, I ask the cab driver to drive me to Kevin's address, it wasn't what I intended to do but I have no other options.
I get dropped off in front of Kevin's house and I take my suitcases with me. I push the doorbell and I have to push it a few times before the door finally opens. Kevin looks tired and exhausted but I can see that he's very surprised to see me.
"Amelia?" He says and he looks at my suitcases now.
"I'm sorry, I didn't have any other place to go." I say and Kevin runs his hand down his face.
"Who is it?" I hear Melissa's voice from the kitchen which is just near the hallway that Kevin is standing in. I drop my jaw and I can't believe that Melissa is here, I can't believe that she's with my ex fiancé!
"It's me Melissa." I say before Kevin gets the chance to answer. There's a moment of silence and Melissa doesn't even come out to us. "Afraid to show your face now Melissa?" I ask.
"Amelia don't start anything." Kevin says.
"You know what? It was stupid of me to come here." I say and turn around and walk away with my suitcases.
"Amelia!" Kevin yells after me as I keep walking. I order another cab and it gets here quickly, I only have one option left; Rachel.
I get dropped off in front of Rachel's house and it's so weird being here, I don't wanna be here but I need a place to stay. If I weren't pregnant then I would never have turned to Rachel but I need a place to stay for my baby's sake. I push the doorbell and it takes awhile for Rachel to open. Rachel puts a hand over her own mouth when she sees that it's me and her eyes get watery.
"Amelia, baby.." She says.
"Is John here?" I ask her because if John is here then I can't be here.
"No, I'm not seeing him anymore. He wasn't worth losing you for." She says and I just nod. "What's going on? Why are you here?"
"Marshall cheated. Marshall has cheated on me from the start and now I'm pregnant with his baby." I say and shake my head.
"Come in." She says and takes some of my suitcases.

This was the last chapter of this book. I'm gonna make one last book out of this story and I will update you when the first chapter is up. I'm also starting on a new story (also an Eminem fan fiction) that is called "Side by Side" which I haven't uploaded yet but I'm also gonna update you when the first chapter of that book is up.
Once again thank you for the support, don't forget to comment and vote ;)