Chapter 41 Compromise

This chapter contains sexual scenes

We walk into the house and Rachel sits in the kitchen looking like someone who just got out of the bed, which probably isn't a wrong guess.
"Hi Marshall." She says with a huge smile as she stands up to hug him.
"Hi Rachel." He says hugging her back. Marshall is really putting on a mask right now and I know that as soon as we're alone, then he's gonna serve it me.
"How are you?" She asks him breaking the hug.
"I'm cool, Imma little busy but I'm cool man." Marshall says.
"That's good to hear." Rachel says smiling. I take my jacket off and I immediately feel Marshall's glare when I hang it on the backrest of the chair, I know he's even more pissed about my outfit than before now that he sees the whole outfit. I sit down at the dining table mostly to avoid to be alone with Marshall, I know this doesn't please him because he wants to talk about what we argued about in the car.
"Are you serious?" Marshall then asks me and I look at him. He stands with his arms crossed over his chest looking really pissed, I don't know if he's mad about the fact that I sit down or if he's mad about my work uniform.
"What?" I ask him.
"You don't think we should talk?" Marshall asks me.
"Can it not wait?" I ask him. It's not because I have a big need to talk with Rachel but it would give him some time to cool down.
"What's going on?" Rachel then asks confused.
"Rachel, what do you think about Amelia's work uniform?" Marshall then asks her. He didn't just ask her about that! I don't want him to involve Rachel in our argument.
"It's very showing." Rachel says. I know Rachel is trying to be nice but I know that she thinks it's inappropriate as well.
"Thank you." He says. "I asked her to discuss the work uniforms with her boss because I don't think it's cool having other men to see my girlfriend like that." Marshall explains to Rachel. I know that Marshall and Rachel have always been close but it's still not something I want to drag Rachel into.
"Marshall can we please not do this now?" I ask him annoyed.
"Amelia I just don't get it man, why do you have to my so fucking stubborn? I'm really trying to make you understand but it's like you don't wanna understand." He then says and I can feel that he's trying not to sound angry.
"I asked my girls to wear same kinda clothes when I owned the clubs." I explain to him.
"It wasn't that showing." He says and he's right though but it still doesn't make a difference. I know that Marshall just want me to accept his offer and open up my own club, but that ain't gonna happen because I wanna make my own money. I just sigh deeply, I really don't wanna argue with him as the first thing when I haven't seen him this long, it makes me sad that from the moment I got into the that car we started arguing, we haven't seen each other for so long and then we can't even be together for 2 minutes without getting into an argument. "Why can't you see it from my perspective?" He asks me.
"Why don't you understand that I don't wanna do this in front of Rachel?" I ask him in a irritated tone.
"Then let's go to your room." He suggests. Without even answering him I walk to my room with an attitude to show him that he really pisses me off, I hear Marshall follow right behind with the same fast speed as I'm walking. When I enter the room I hear him close the door behind us. "Amelia.." He only gets to say before I turn around and I cut him off.
"We haven't seen each other for 3 weeks and the first thing you do is to pick a fight with me!" I already raise my voice at him. I'm so angry! Are we even right for each other when we can't even be together for 2 minutes without arguing? I know we both have a huge temper and I know that Marshall is very possessive but it just makes me wonder. I know we could be like this when we were younger, but we're adults now so things should've changed, right?
"I made a fucking statement about your work uniform, I didn't pick a fight with you, you chose to turn this into an argument." He says making me even more angry.
"You told me that I looked like a whore!" I remind him.
"I made a statement." He repeats himself.
"I'm not some fucking bitch, I'm your girlfriend and you shouldn't be talking to me like that!" I almost yell at him at this point. Marshall doesn't think before he speaks at times and his words can hurt so much, the worse thing is that he doesn't see how bad the words that comes out of his mouth can be.
"And you should respect that I don't want other men to see you like that!" He raises his voice at me now clearly getting irritated at me.
"I can't suggest new uniforms because I already know what Dan's answer is gonna be!" I tell him honestly. Dan runs his business his way and by his rules, I know that he would never change the uniforms especially not if I told him it's because my boyfriend doesn't like it.
"Do you feel comfortable wearing that clothes?" He now asks me and honestly I don't, mostly because of the shorts, they're waaay too short.
"Marshall I've had a really bad day so I can't stand to argue with you right now." I sigh.
"What happened?" He asks me.
"Dan is just a pain in the ass sometimes." I say not wanting to tell him the real reason.
"Why do you wanna work with a boss like that then? Baby I can give you anything you want, I want to give you everything you want. I wanna make you happy." He says softly and he takes a step closer to me.
"I know." I just say. He places his hand on the small of my back and pulls me closer to him.
"I fucking love you baby, I don't wanna argue with you man, I fucking hate it, you know? But it makes me angry that you won't let me help you." He says softly as our eyes are locked on each other's.
"I just wanna be independent." I almost whisper.
"You would be independent. I'm just gonna give you some money and then you'll run your own shit from there, I just wanna make your dream come true." He says.
"Maybe I'll accept your offer in the future but not yet, I wanna do this on my own so please let me try, if I need any help I'm gonna come to you, okay?" I suggest.
"Fine. But can you at least try to do something about that uniform?" He asks.
"Yes." I say even though I know that it ain't gonna work. Marshall smiles and pulls me even closer for a kiss. It surprises me every time just how addicted I am to him, just when his lips touches mine I feel completed again, I feel happy and I feel more alive than ever. Marshall begins to walk forcing me to walk backwards towards the bed, just as I feel the back of my legs touch the end of the bed, Marshall grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me, then he throws me on the bed and lays himself on top of me. He begins to kiss my neck making me breathe heavily as it feels like he's sucking all the air out of me.
"I've missed you so fucking much." He groans against my neck.
"I've missed you too." I whisper having a hard time finding my voice. Marshall spoils my body with his kiss meanwhile he takes my clothes off slowly.
"Turn around." He says in a husky voice when I'm naked. I turn around to lay flat on my stomach and I immediately feel Marshall's lips on my ass cheeks. He covers my ass in wet kisses and in between his kisses I can feel him bite gently down on my ass cheeks, it only turns me on even more. It's funny that I haven't lost my patience yet but honestly I just enjoy him working on my body like this today, it doesn't feel like he's teasing me, it feels like he's worshiping my body. "Ass up." He suddenly says and without asking questions I just obey. He drags me out so my knees are leaning on the edge of the bed and then I hear him getting down on the floor, I turn my head to look back, but I don't even get to see what he's doing before I feel his tongue on my clit.
"Oh shit!" I moan in surprise. I burry my face into the sheets to lower my moans as I scream out in pleasure, it feels so fucking amazing! I feel Marshall running his hands over my thighs and ass, my skin is so sensitive so I scream in pleasure and surprise when he squeezes my ass cheeks hard.
"Fuck baby.. You're so sexy." He groans before he returns to eating me out again. My legs start to shake the closer I get to an orgasm and I'm just a moaning mess.
"Fuck! I'm so close!" I cry out in pleasure which makes him stop completely. No no no!! I turn my head to look at him with a begging look and he just offers me smirk while I see him unbutton his pants. I don't complain because I know he likes to fuck me until I cum, so I'm only gonna live with this frustration for a few more seconds.
"Turn around." Marshall orders me when his big cock springs free, so I turn over to lay on my back.
"That's not what I meant baby." He says in a husky tone and I look at him confused. "I want your mouth." He says with a smirk. He's such a fucking tease to let me be frustrated like this.
"You couldn't at least have made me cum?" I ask him as I get on all fours before him.
"No I love it when you're frustrated." He says and slides his cock into my mouth and he takes his t-shirt off. I immediately start to suck his cock eagerly, I always get very eager when he drives me to the edge and he loves it, it's his intention because he loves my blowjobs when I'm over the edge horny. I make eye contact with him and I can tell that he's not gonna last long if I keep doing this. "Fuck baby!" He groans in a deep voice when I deep throat him. Suddenly he grabs my hair holding my head still and he begins to fuck my mouth, I can help but moan because I love when he gets like this, I love when he's acting like a wild animal, it only means that I've drove him to this point where he has lost control.
He pulls out of my mouth and kisses me hungrily.
"On all fours now." He orders in a dominant tone and I do as he says. It's funny how I can turn him into this person, he always tries to be gentle with me but sometimes he looses control and I honestly love it. Our sex has never been soft but this is the next level where he isn't that gentle and it can hurt a bit but still I don't mind.
Marshall slams into me hitting my g-spot right away and I literally scream out in pleasure. I'm so sensitive after he drove me to the edge like that which causes my whimper and loud screams right now.
"Hush baby.. Rachel is gonna hear you." He says in a deep sexy voice. I bite the pillow to lower my moans and it's working a little but this pleasure is still incredibly.
"Please don't stop.." I cry out in pleasure when I'm close to orgasming, I'm afraid that he's gonna stop when I'm right on the edge again just to tease me. I'm clenching my walls around him and I also hear him groan loudly when I cum, I realize that he just finished as well.

I'm so sorry for not updating earlier but I'm so busy right now. A lot of things is going on in my private life right now and along with my school, it just ain't easy to find the time. I love writing this story so I literally find every pease of time to write it :)