Chapter 34 Heated argument

This chapter contains sexual scenes.

I enter the front door in Marshall's house and I'm beyond angry about my suspensions about what he has told Tasha. I haven't asked Tasha where she knew it from, even though that we're cool again then I know she still won't snitch. Those exact words she said and the way she said just sounded like something which could come out Marshall's mouth. First I go to the kitchen and he isn't there, then I go to the living room and I see that he sits on the couch watching football.
"Hi baby." He says softly as he sees me walking towards him.
"Don't you fucking hi baby me. I thought you weren't in contact with Tasha." I say cutting right to the case.
"I'm not." He says confused.
"It's funny she knows how you bought Rachel a house and about all those things which happened last time I was in Detroit." I say to him showing him that I don't believe in a word he's saying.
"And then you immediately thinks it's me?" He asks me standing up from the couch and I know he's offended, but I don't care.
"Well who else Marshall?" I ask him. It's funny.. He was the one giving me a tip about Lucas and Tasha's "relationship" and now Tasha knows a whole bunch of shit.
"Don't you know me at all? Like are you for fucking real right now Amelia? Do you think I would talk to a bitch like her about my problems? Why the fuck should I do that? Me and Tasha have never been that fucking close." Marshall asks me one question after another and I can tell that he's about to lose it me, but I'm about to lose it as well at him.
"Then who the fuck told her, huh Marshall?! Because the funny thing is that Lucas didn't knew shit about it but Tasha did! The funny thing is that it was you who gave me the tip about Tasha and Lucas' relationship!" I now lose it at him as I raise my voice.
"Deshaun told me that like I fucking told you, you dumb bitch! Try to get your facts right before you throw a fit! Deshaun's wife are pretty close with Tasha so I guess that's where she got it from!" He raises his voice now as well. Now this is far more fucked up than I thought. Did Marshall bitch about me to Deshaun's wife or did Deshaun bitch about me to his wife? Either way I'm gonna be extremely angry.
"So you bitch about me to Deshaun's wife?!" I ask him angrily and sighs annoyed.
"Yeah that's my new fucking hobby." He says giving me an evil glare before walking out of the living room. Oh he thinks we're done talking about this? He must me delusional.
"We're not done talking about this!" I say as I follow behind him towards the kitchen.
"What the fuck is there to talk about?!" He yells as he keeps walking.
"You've made me sound like some fucking gold digger who's on your dick because I broke it off with Kevin!" I yell. He now turns around and gets in my face.
"You know I would never fucking do that so I sure hope that just fucking came out wrong." He says through his gritted teeth.
"No that's what you've made it sound like." I say hurt.
"Fuck you Amelia, seriously fuck you." He says. He turns around and walks towards the fridge. "Fucking bitch." He mumbles when he takes a beer.
"You know what? I'm out of here Marshall." I say and walk out of the kitchen towards the stairs, but I then feel him grabbing my arm and next thing I know, I'm facing him.
"You wanna leave because of some fucked up shit you've heard? Doesn't it take more for you to leave? Then I think you should leave Amelia because then I just know that our relationship isn't strong enough for all the shit there's coming in the future." He says and even though I'm so angry with him, then I still know he's right.
"I wanna know what you said." I say.
"I haven't said anything to Sharonda, she must have overheard me and Deshaun talking or some shit like that." Marshall says. So he talked shit about me to Deshaun?
"So you talked shit about me to Deshaun?"
"Yeah I talked shit about you after you left Detroit last time and ignored me." He says honestly and the worse thing is that I can't even blame him, because I was a huge bitch.
"So now that we're together and you bought Rachel a house, Sharonda just jumps to the conclusion that I'm out after you money?" I ask him and I feel like crying. This offends me on so many levels because Sharonda doesn't know what me and Marshall had when we were younger, it offends me because Deshaun is one of my best friends and it's actually his wife talking shit about me but he doesn't do shit, it offends me because Tasha should have told Sharonda about me and Marshall past even though she was angry with me, it just offends me that non of them have reacted on it.
"I don't know Amelia." Marshall sighs.
"Have you heard her talk shit about me?" I ask him.
"She just told me that I shouldn't waste my time on you when you fucked me over like that." He says.
"And what did you say then?"
"That I probably shouldn't." He admits. I actually thought that Marshall would defend me no matter what but I'm proved wrong. In my opinion he should have told her about our past and how complicated all the things were for me, but no he chose to let her bitch.
"See that's the fucking problem! You, Deshaun and Tasha could have explained shit to her, you could have explained how fucked up things were but no you chose to let her make up her own stories! That's just not the people I need in my fucking life!" I tell him as I walk towards the stairs again.
"So you're leaving?" He asks behind me following me upstairs but I don't answer him. "Amelia are you leaving?" He asks me when we're upstairs.
"Yep." I tell him as I walk towards the bedroom.
"Because Sharonda talked shit about you?" He asks still walking behind me and I now reach the bedroom.
"No because non of y'all stopped it, non of y'all stood up for me!" I say.
"Why should I defend your ass when you fucked me over?! Why should Tasha defend your ass when you fucked her over? And you know damn well that Deshaun doesn't wanna get in between some shit like that specially not when his damn wife is involved!" Marshall yells at me now.
"Whatever Marshall." I say as I begin to pack my suitcase.
"You know.. You're seriously fucked up Amelia. You promised me that you would fight for this and you told me that you were aware of how tough it was gonna be, then you just drop it all on the floor because some phony shit like that? You're fucking unbelievable." He says and I don't answer him. This is never gonna work because I have to get along with Sharonda and I can't when she talks shit about me, nor can I be around people who can't even defend me when people are talking shit about me. "So this is your decision?" He asks me and I don't answer him. I just sit down on the floor and pack my suitcase.
Suddenly I feel him grabbing my arm and pull me to my feet forcefully. I'm aware that I've pissed him off because he has been trying to talk to me for the past 5 minutes and I've just ignored him, but I'm still very surprised that he's becoming physical like this.
"Answer me Amelia." He snaps as he turns me around to face him and I push him back by his chest.
"Don't you ever, EVER touch me like that again!" I begin to cry and his eyes change. I can tell that he just realized that he can't do shit like that, because it reminds me of what James did to me.
"Baby I'm sorry." He says as he tries to reach for my hips but I avoid his touches.
"No just stay away Marshall!" I cry.
"Baby I'll talk to Sharonda, just don't leave please." He begs.
"After what you just did then I'm gonna leave." I cry as a sit back down on the floor so I can return to packing my suitcase.
"Baby will you just listen to me?" He asks me softly but I ignore him. I know it maybe seems like I'm very sensitive but the way he has lost his temper in our argument is not okay, when it's his fault. "Baby pleease listen to me." He begs and I feel him squatting down behind me and kisses the top of my head. "I'm sorry I lost my temper at you, aright? It's just.. Me and Kim had a big argument about you earlier and when you came home and basically mistrusting me like that, it was just the tip of the iceberg, you know? I'm gonna talk to Sharonda because what she has been saying about you is not okay, just please don't leave me." He now begs and I begin to cry hard, because I love him so much but I just know that there's gonna be something way worse than this and I know that we both have a temper, so we're gonna have a lot more heated arguments like this.
"It just hurts that you didn't stood up for me." I cry hard. Marshall sits down behind me and pulls me into his chest as he hugs me tightly.
"You know how angry I was with you baby and you can't blame for that, but I will never let someone disrespect you from now on. You have no idea how much I stood up for you today when Kim began talking shit." He says and I know it's true. It irritates me that my temper gets the best of me and make me act like this, deep down I know that Marshall wants to do everything for me but when I get hurt, I don't seem to listen.
"I'm sorry." I cry.
"I'm sorry too baby." He says. I turn around and sit myself on top of him, I begin to kiss him softly but it quickly gets intense, his tongue dances around mine and I just love when he kisses me this intense soft way. Marshall begins to bite my lip and he knows how much it turns me on, so I begin to rub myself against him which makes him groan against my lips. "You know that you're gonna make me hard baby." He says even though that I can feel that he's already hard.
"Then fuck me." I say seductively in his ear and he gives me no mercy, he lays me down on the floor, rib my pants off, lower his pants and slams inside me making me moan loudly in pleasure. Marshall kisses me as he groans against my lips since he won't stop kissing me, really I don't mind because I love to feel his lips against mine. The whole thing is so intense, I can just feel the love from him as he works to make me feel good and it's working. "Baby I'm close." I moan as I break away from his kiss.
"Fuck.. me too." He groans down in my neck and when I cum, Marshall climaxes with me.
Marshall pulls out and lay his head on my chest, we lay there on the floor and we just trying to catch our breaths.
"I love you." I say.

I'm just gonna tell you how happy I am that I've reached 2.000 views on this book. I really appreciate for those of you who reads my book and I absolutely love when you vote and comment! I know I've said it a lot but I don't feel like I can really say it enough ;)