Chapter 26 Last night together

This chapter contains sexual scenes!

Next day.

Me and Rachel are now desperately looking for a house, I've accepted the fact that Marshall is helping me out but only because he buys Rachel a house, right now I just feel like Marshall is my hero and I can never pay him back for what he does for me and Rachel right now. Me and Rachel is looking at our 4th house right now and I like it so far, I then feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and it's a text from Marshall.

Marshall (4:12PM)
Do you find a house you like?

Reply to Marshall (4;16PM)
This is our 4th house and it's pretty close to what I want

Marshall (4:21PM)
Pick whatever house you like baby

I think he's forgotten that this isn't about what I like but what Rachel likes, after all it isn't gonna be my house.

Reply to Marshall (4:25PM)
When are you coming by later?

He promised me last night to come over tonight and spend the night so we can have the last day together. It's gonna be so weird not to see him before after New Years.

Marshall (4:30PM)
Do you miss me already?

Reply to Marshall (4:32PM)
You know I do and I can't wait to see you later

"What do you think?" Rachel then asks me.
"It's not about what I think, it's your house." I tell her with a smile.
"It's our house." She says. No matter what she says it's never gonna be my house because it was her who accepted the offer from Marshall, not me, I won't have that hanging over my head.
"You decide." I just tell her.
"But do you like it?" Rachel asks me.
"It's nice." I just say. It's a really nice house but it isn't my type of house if you understand what I mean? The house me and Kevin lived in was my type of house but this is just an ordinary house.
"Amelia you gotta give me more than that." Rachel sighs.
"I like this better than the others." I say.
"So this is the house?" She asks and I now see a new text from Marshall so I just nod my head as an answer to Rachel's question.

Marshall (4:39PM)
I can't wait to cover your body with my lips, all I can think about is you naked on the bed. I can't wait to let my tongue please your wet pussy while my fingers are inside you making you move on the bed, I just wanna please you all night baby and when you're dripping for me and almost can't take it anymore then Imma fuck you senseless.

Holy shit he's so fucking mean, I can feel myself getting wet from his text which is pretty much a bad thing when I'm out buying a house with Rachel, he's so gonna pay for this.
"Amelia do you think it can wait?" Rachel asks me irritated referring to my phone.
"Yeah sorry.. I'm just gonna answer this then I'm gonna be there." I apologize.

Reply to Marshall (4:42PM)
That was so mean and you're gonna pay for that!

I put my phone away and Rachel almost has my fully attention but I can't help thinking about Marshall fucking me right now.
"Should I sign the papers? Do you want this house?"
She asks. Why does she keep asking me? This is her house! As soon as I'm back on me feet I'm gonna buy my own house.
"Rachel I'm only gonna say this one more time.. This is your house not mine." I tell her with a slight of anger in my tone.
"Fine, okay." She surrenders but I can sense how irritated she is at me but I don't care, she accepted the offer from Marshall so therefore it's her house.

Rachel signs the papers and we can begin to move our things out of Kevin's house tomorrow. It feels good that Kevin's actions didn't hit me like he hoped they would, but I know he doesn't even doubt where the money for this house comes from and that's the part I wanted to avoid, that's why I didn't want Marshall to pay for anything because I know that Kevin is gonna throw it in my face, hopefully I don't need to talk to him anymore.