Chapter 37 How to handle a jalousie woman

This chapter contains sexual scenes

We arrive to Dr. Dre's house and I'm really stunned of how big it is, I thought that Marshall's house was big but Dre's is like freaking huge and I can't believe that I'm invited to Dr. Dre's New Years party!
"Baby this is Andre, the man who signed me." Marshall introduces me to Dr. Dre to me and Dre shakes my hand. "And Dre this is Amelia and her friend Melissa." Marshall then introduces him to us.
"It's a pleasure to meet you." Dr. Dre then says and Marshall now kisses the woman who stands next to Dre's cheek. "Baby this is Dre's wife, Nicole." Marshall introduces me to the woman.
"It's nice to meet the girl Marshall has constantly talked about." Nicole says and kisses my cheek. I can't help but give Marshall a smile because it's nice to hear that he talks about me.
"It's nice to meet you too." I say politely.
"Yeah it's nice to meet the girl who distracts him from his work man." Dre now says with a smirk on his face.
"Oh is that true?" I grin and I look at Marshall who just shakes his head while laughing.
"You fucking snitch." Marshall chuckles to Dre and we now get interrupted by Snoop.
"Damn." I then hear him say behind me and I feel Marshall grabbing my hip and pull me into him.
"That's slims girl." Dre then warns him.
"Damn.." Snoop chuckles. "My bad brother, we're cool right?" He then asks Marshall.
"Yeah." Marshall says as he gives Snoop a handshake. They stand there for a while and talk and me and Melissa are just standing there not saying anything, it's weird to be in a room with so many powerful people and I'm actually afraid if I say something wrong. I know I've been around famous people a lot when I ran the clubs with Kevin but this is different, they were in my territory and now I'm in their's territory.
"Amelia and Melissa would you mind give me a hand in the kitchen?" Nicole then asks us.
"Sure." I say smiling. I'm actually glad she asks because I don't like standing here listening to the men talking, it makes me feel awkward just standing there so I need to bond with the women here, so why don't start with Nicole? In the kitchen I see 3 other women, they all look gorgeous and I can tell they're wealthy by their expensive dresses.
"This is my friends; Tanya, Whitney and Gina." Nicole introduce them to us. "And girls this is Amelia, Marshall's girl and this is Melissa, Amelia's friend." Nicole introduces us to them.
"Oh.. You're Em's girl?" Gina asks me.
"Yes." I say proud. I'm proud to be Marshall's girlfriend and I'm proud to have him as my boyfriend.
"For how long have you been dating?" Gina asks me.
"For like a month but we used to date when we were younger." I say. I don't want them to believe that I'm just some temporary girl, I want them to know that we have a past.
"Like before he got famous?" Gina asks curious.
"Yes." I say.
"Yeah Amelia and Marshall was actually together for like.. 2 years?" She says as she looks at me to be sure that she has the facts right.
"Yes." I conform her. Did Marshall tell her that?
"Wow have you been in contact for all these years then or how is it?" Gina asks. Why is she so curious?
"No we just regained contact recently." I say honestly.
"Why did you broke up back then?" Gina asks. Oh my god! Why does she keep asking me all those questions? I actually regret that I went out here because I don't need her to be in me and Marshall's business.
"I'd would prefer not to talk about that." I say because it's non of her business what happened between me and Marshall back then. It's the first time I meet this girl so did she really expect me to open up about personal things between me and Marshall? I can tell that Gina is not happy about my answer but I don't care.
"Fair enough." Gina says in a bitchy tone and it's obvious that she doesn't think it's fair.
It's a bit awkward after that, this is a very bad start.. But Gina is way too curious and I don't like that, I don't see why that information was important to her to be honest.
Suddenly when I'm in the middle of making the salad, Marshall comes out in the kitchen and I'm relieved to see him!
"Hey! No men allowed." Nicole warns Marshall.
"Yo you kidnapped my girl and I just wanna give her a kiss then I'm outta here." Marshall says putting his hands up in defends while he walks towards me. My girl.. I love when he calls me that and especially in front of everybody like that.
"Fine hurry up." Nicole tells him in a teasing tone. Marshall walks over to me and place himself behind me, he grabs my hips and pulls me against him so I have my back against his chest, leaving no space between us while I still cut the salad.
"I love to see you in the kitchen." Marshall whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. His voice is so sexy and he knows what he does to me when he talks to me like that, he can't do that here, it's not fair. I just grin because I don't know what to say, even though I know the others can't hear what he says then he still makes me shy. "Are you okay out here?" He then asks me. I want to tell him about my conversation with Gina but I can't do that right here, what did he expect anyways? Did he expect me to tell him right here risking the others to hear it?
"Mmh." I mumble trying to sound happy but I hope that he picks up my signal.
"Are you sure?" He whispers. Yes! He's picking up my signal. I just nod my head and then I hope that he's gonna ask me about it later. Marshall takes the knife out of my hand and lay it down, he then spins me around and kisses me and it feels so good, the kiss is even better because he does in front of everybody like this, he makes me feel lucky, he makes me feel like a princess and not to mention that he makes me feel special. "I know something is wrong and you better tell me what it is later." Marshall then whispers in my ear when he breaks the kiss. "Well you better not fuck this dinner up girls cus ever since I got divorced I've eaten nothing but tacos so I've been looking forward to this meal." Marshall then says out loud which makes Nicole whip him with the dishtowel on his ass and I can tell it hurts just by the sound.
"Watch your mouth white boy." She warns in a serious tone but it's still obvious that she's kidding.
"Damn, now I understand why Andre is so whipped man." He laughs and Nicole immediately raises the dishtowel again.
"Get the fuck out of my kitchen before I whip your ass boy." She warns him and Marshall leaves the kitchen laughing.
"I'll be right back, I just gotta pee." Gina tells us right after. When Gina leaves the kitchen then Nicole immediately begins to help me.
"Gina can be a little curious sometimes and I totally get why you didn't wanna talk about you and Marshall's past." Nicole then says. It actually makes me really relieved because I don't want a bad start with these girls.
"Gina didn't seem so happy about that I didn't wanna tell her." I say.
"She's just jalousie, that's all." Nicole says. Jalousie? Jalousie like she has a crush on my man or something? I swear I cannot handle a bitch around the whole night which has a crush on my man!
"Jalousie? Does she like Marshall?" I ask Nicole.
"Just mention to Marshall about what Gina asked you about." Nicole says. Why is she changing the subject? Why doesn't she answer my question? I get a really weird feeling about this, I mean.. Has something been going on between Gina and Marshall? Fuck that would be worst case scenario!
"Why did you say she was jalousie?" I ask. I'm not gonna let this go, she brought it up so now she better answers. Nicole sighs deeply and it's like she knows something but she doesn't wanna say it.
"Will you just mention it to Marshall? I'm sure he's gonna explain it then, I don't wanna be dragged into some drama." Nicole says. Okay now she's making me really nervous! Has Marshall slept with her?
"Okay now you make me nervous." I admit and I can tell she feels that she has fucked up.
"Fuck, Marshall is gonna fucking kill me now." She mumbles looking down. My heart starts to beat fast now and I just wanna yell at her to tell me but I have to control myself.
"I won't tell Marshall anything but please tell me if they've slept together." I beg and now I can hear Gina's laughter coming closer which makes Nicole stop talking. Ugh!! Just my fucking luck. Gina comes back into the kitchen and we finish dinner, but it just irritates me because my mind is somewhere else and I can't talk to Melissa because we're surrounded by other people all the time.