Chapter 22 I'm leaving you

I just saw that I've reached 2.000 views on my first book so thank once again for reading my story!! :)

We've been standing here kissing I don't how long but I just don't wanna let him go now. This is what I want everyday, I want him in front of me, I want to feel his lips on mine, I wanna feel him, I wanna feel his body against mine, I wanna feel these incredible lips on my whole entire body, I want him! I'm well aware that being in a relationship with him won't be easy, maybe it'll be easy with Marshall but I think it's gonna hard being in a relationship with Eminem and his millions of fans. What about Kim? What about his kids? I know Kim hates my guts so that's gonna be another thing we have to deal with.
Marshall breaks the kiss and looks at me.
"Break up with Kevin today cus I need to know that you're serious about this." He says TODAY? Is he serious?
"Today?"
"Is that a problem?" He asks. It is but I don't wanna tell him that. "I don't want you to be around him anymore so if it's a problem then you're clearly not ready for this."
"It's not a problem, I'll just move in with Rachel." I tell him. Thousands of thoughts are flying around in my head right now because Kevin is gonna be really pissed. I don't feel bad for breaking his heart anymore because with the way he has been treating me lately then he should expect it. "But I want those whores out of your studio." I then say. If I see one more slut even looking at Marshall then I'm gonna end up in jail.
"Sure but I gotta have a talk with the girl who's nose you broke, I gotta make sure she ain't gonna tell the police or the press or else you're fucked." He says and that's fair enough. I don't need a court case over my head or for the media to write a story about it.
"Okay." I say and nod my head. "For how long are you in New York?" I ask him.
"Until Friday." He says. So only 3 more days, damn..
"Well I'm gonna head home at move my stuff then." I tell him with a little smile and kiss him.
"Are you heading home now?" He asks with frowned brows. I might as well get home now because I know that Kevin ain't gonna let me go that easy so I might as well get it over with.
"Yeah I might as well get it over with." I say and Marshall wraps his hands around my waist.
"Why do I have a feeling that you're gonna disappoint me again?" He asks in a low voice and I look him in the eyes, I hate that I've done this to him, I hate that he's so insecure right now because I've been a bitch, I hate that he has a bad feeling in his stomach right now and no matter what I say or do then he's not gonna believe me.
"Because I've fucked you over too many times already and I'm really sorry about that, but I would never promise you something like this and then fuck you over." I promise him.
"What if he asks you to give him another chance?" He asks me.
"Marshall I want you." I say slowly to make him understand that this is what I want.
"I'm gonna go psycho on your fucking ass if you fuck me over again Amelia." He says angrily but still with sadness written all over his face.
"I promise, I'll let you because I'm not gonna fuck you over this time." I say smiling and then I kiss him. "I love you." I tell him still having my lips against his.
"I love you more." He says and I kiss him one more time before I leave. I don't say bye to the guys because I really don't wanna go into the studio now when the groupies is still in there. As I get into the car I text Rachel so I can update her about the fact that I'm moving in today.

To Rachel (4:13PM)
I'm moving into with you today. I'll explain later. I love you!

I drive home and I can barely think straight because I'm so nervous, I'm nervous about Kevin's reaction and I'm actually also a little bit worried about my own reaction. I have no idea how to break it to him because he has been such a good boyfriend, at least until 3 weeks ago. Actually I've been the most horrible girlfriend because I've cheated but what am I suppose to do when I get reunited with my biggest love of all time again? I'm out of options. I'm just looking forward to the day where my life isn't so damn complicated anymore and I just can just enjoy my life again.

As I walk through the door at home there's very quiet so I walk into Kevin's office to find him sitting there in front of his desk working, he looks up at me as he hears my hells making noise on the floor.
"Are you already home baby?" He asks me. Baby, he hasn't called me that in 3 weeks. "Damn.. I was planing a surprise for you." He says smiling. My god this makes it even more horrible.
"I'm gonna go again." I say not daring to look him in the eyes.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Home to Rachel." I say.
"Okay baby when are you gonna be home then?" He asks me not picking up my nervous body language at all.
"Kevin I'm not gonna come back, I'm moving out." I say and I now look him into the eyes, that's the least I can do. He looks very surprised and there's a moment of silence, I don't wanna say anything because I've already said what I needed to say.
"Are you leaving me?" He asks in a low voice.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"You don't think we can talk about this? We're getting married in about 3 1/2 month Amelia."
"No I'm sorry Kevin." I say heading through my bedroom, placing my car keys and phone on the nightstand and then I walk into my walk in closet so I can pack my things, weirdly enough Kevin doesn't come after me but that's okay. Right now I just feel bad about leaving him and it's not because I still love him but because it must be a horrible situation for him to stand in. I pack some clothes not all of it, I have to come back another day where I can pack all my stuff. I close my suitcase and I go back to the bedroom where I find Kevin sitting on the bed looking at me.
"So are you gonna tell me why you're leaving me?" He asks me.
"I just don't have the same feelings for you anymore." I say.
"So this has nothing to do with Marshall?" He asks me and I roll my eyes at him.
"See you don't believe me Kevin, even though you've told me the past months that you didn't believe that's anything was going on between me and Marshall." I say.
"I didn't until he texted you 10 minutes ago." He says coldly which makes my heart skip at beat, I'm so fucking screwed.. I wanna say something but I have no idea what to say. "By the way he wants you to call him as soon as you're done here and that he loves you." Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK FUCK! I hoped that I could talk to Kevin about running the club in LA but that's not gonna happen now that he knows about me and Marshall.
"You have no right to look in my phone." I say and my voice shakes like hell.
"I've read all the texts and it has been going on since he almost booked the club the first time, the day you came home smelling like weed and I thought you were cheating you were actually fucking cheating!" He raises his voice at me.
"No I cheated on you after you accused me of cheating on you!" I fire back.
"You fucking disgusting whore! You fucking cheated on me then afterwards you came home and had sex with me!" He yells.
"I only kissed him that night!" I say. Does he really think that I would have sex with Marshall and then right after go home and have sex with him?
"When did you start sleeping with him then?"
"When I was in Detroit." I tell him. I might of well just be honest.
"I can't fucking believe you Amelia!" He yells as he grabs the lamp on the nightstand and throws it into the wall so it breaks in 100s of pieces. I actually get a bit scared because I've never seen him act like this before.
"I'm just gonna go now." I say.
"You're gonna sign the nightclubs over in my name and you and Rachel have a month to find a new place to live." He tells. What did I say?
"You can't do that Kevin!" I say.
"Watch me Amelia because if you don't do it then I'm gonna let the whole world know what a cheating whore you are and it's gonna be written in every damn magazine." He warns me.
"Fine Kevin." I surrender.
"And I sure hope that you packed all your things in that suitcase because what you don't take with you now is gonna be lost forever." He says.
"Kevin come on, I understand that you're angry but now you're just being cruel." I say and I now begin to cry.
"Payback is a bitch." He says and leaves the bedroom. I have no idea how I'm gonna pack all my stuff, I have a lot of stuff and I can't have it all in my car so right now I have no idea what to do, so I call Marshall.

"Yo babe." He says in a cheerly voice.
"You gotta help me." I cry.
"What's going on baby?"
"Kevin found out about us so he has told me that what I don't take with me today is gonna be lost forever, so I need to pack all my shit and I have no idea how."
"I'm coming."
"No Marshall I just need you to find a solution without you coming here." I tell him. I know that if Marshall comes here it's gonna end badly, because I'm 100% sure that him and Kevin are gonna end up in a fight or something.
"Call a remove company baby."
"You're a genius." I say. "He told me that me and Rachel have a month to find a new place to stay."
"Are you for real right now?"
"I wish I wasn't."
"It's gonna be okay babe cus we're gonna find a solution, I promise you." He says and I already know what his solution is and I'm not gonna accept that solution because it includes him paying for me.
"I'm gonna call that remove company now, I'll call you when I'm done packing."
"Alright I love you."
"I love you more."

I hang up and call the remove company. During the day I pack all my stuff and Kevin just sits in his office which is fine by me, I literally couldn't give a shit about him anymore.