Chapter 58 Saved

Omg he's gonna rape me..

"JAMES PLEEASE DON'T!!" I beg as he forces my arms behind my back and he has my arms in a tight grip with one hand so I can't fight him. He's so much bigger than me so it's easy for him to hold me down and it's much harder for me to fight him. I hear his zipper drag down and that's when I scream in horror, I hope that a neighbor will care but I already know that they won't, people don't care around here.
"Amelia shut up or I'm only gonna make it worse for you." James warns me and at this point I don't dare to challenge him anymore, no matter what I say or do then it won't make a difference, he's gonna force himself on me no matter what. "Good girl." He says when I stop screaming. I can hear him fumble with his pants again and all I can do is lay here and wait for him to ruin the rest of my life, but then the doorbell rings. "Fuck.." He sighs as I can hear him fixing his pants behind me. I sure hope that it's one of the neighbors who heard me and cared enough to stop by. The doorbell rings again and I don't dare to say anything, is he even gonna open the door? "Stay here and don't make a sound." He says before he leaves the bedroom. I don't move because I'm too exhausted and beat up to try to escape, I just want him to kill me, I just want this to be over.
"Where is she?" I hear Marshall's voice as James opens the door. I'm saved!!
"I don't know what you're talking about." James says.
"MARSHALL!" I scream from the top of my lungs.
"Don't you fucking move or Imma blow your motherfucking head off." I hear Marshall say. Blow his head off? Is he wearing a gun? I hear some fast steps towards the bedroom and I know it's Marshall. I hear Deshaun's voice in the living room but I can't hear what he's saying, I can only assume that he's speaking to James. "Baby.." He says when he enters the bedroom where I still lay in the same position. I think I'm so scared and shocked that I can't move. I feel Marshall dragging my pants up and I begin to cry completely hysterical now. "Shh baby, it's okay. I'm here now." He says as he pull me into his chest. "Have he raped you?" I can tell that he's trying to hide his anger. I just shake my head against his chest and we sit like this for a couple of minutes without saying anything. "You're bleeding." He pulls my head away from him to look at my face, apparently he hasn't looked at my face before now and I don't know how bad it is, I just know that James has taken some pretty hard punches to my face. "He's so fucking dead." Marshall now says through his gritted teeth and he gets up. I know exactly what he's gonna do as he leaves the bedroom.
"Marshall no!" I yell but he keeps walking. I get up even though it hurts like a bitch and I follow him out to the living room. I now see Deshaun and James sitting there on the couch and Marshall walks towards James pointing a gun at him. Deshaun looks at me and his eyes widens as he does, I guess that my face is pretty bad.
"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Marshall yells as he leans the gun against James forehead.
"Yo Duddie, let's think this shit through first." Deshaun tries to calm him down knowing as well as me that this is a very bad idea.
"Are you gonna kill me kid?" James chuckles which I only know provokes Marshall. "Do it. I got nothing left."
"Marshall put the gun down." I beg him as I walk towards him. I don't like guns at all, they scare the hell out of me.
"I've been wanting to kill you for years." Marshall says through his gritted teeth.
"Do it." James challenges him.
"Marshall he's only provoking you, please put the gun down." I beg and I now stand right behind him.
"I will fucking kill you, you little bitch!" Marshall yells now totally ignoring what I just said.
"Marshall don't do what he fucking wants!" Deshaun now yells. "Killing him is too fucking easy man! We're gonna call the police then he can rot in prison instead." There's a minute of silence and Marshall doesn't remove the gun.
"Please baby, put the gun down." I beg him.
"Doodie, call the police." Marshall now orders Deshaun. "And if you fucking move then I won't hesitate to fucking kill you." He says to James and I know that he wouldn't hesitate to hurt him, James hurt me and I know how badly Marshall wants to hurt him right now. Deshaun now calls the police as Marshall pulls out a chair and sits in front of James and I stand there all alone. I could really use Marshall right now, I'm hurt on the outside but also on the inside and I could really use his comfort right now, but right now he's too angry to think straight and he's too angry to see how much I need him.
"Marshall?" I almost whisper after some minutes where we've just sat there listening to Deshaun talking to the cops. Marshall turns his head and looks at me and I can feel that I have tears in my eyes as he just sits there waiting for me to say something. I can't even speak because I can see how angry Marshall is and he looks at me with the same look, he can't even separate things right now which scares me.
"What is it?" He asks me when I don't say anything. Amelia just say it, say how much you need him, ask him to hold you! But no words comes out, I don't know what to say because I'm in shock, I'm shocked by the fact that Marshall is still sitting there with the gun in his hand, meanwhile my almost rapist sits there on the couch starring at me as well and I just can't speak. I can see the concern on Marshall's face when I still don't answer, finally he shows some other feelings than anger. Marshall gets up from the chair and walks over to me, he throws his arms around me and pulls me in to his chest. "If you don't talk then you're making it really difficult for me baby." He whispers.
"I need you." I cry.
"I'm right here." He says but he isn't, I know he isn't. He's here physically but he's not here mentally, mentally he's killing James in 17 different ways right now.
"No you're not." I cry into his chest.
"What are you talking about baby? I'm right fucking here." He's questioning.
"Look at that.. It's just like 8 years ago where little Amelia had her big protector right where she wanted him, while big Marshall runs around like some fucking Romeo trying to please a woman who ain't even worth it." James now says and I look up at Marshall to see his eyes burning at James. James should really watch his mouth because I can see that Marshall is very close to not thinking clearly. "Didn't you learn your lesson a long time ago? First Amelia fucked you over by leaving for college not even bothering to tell you and should I even begin to talk about Kim?" James is stepping into a dangerous minefield right now.
"No you should watch your motherfucking mouth." Marshall says as he tries to move me away from him but I push him back by his chest.
"Marshall I need you." I say and catch his head between my hands as I force him to look at me, Marshall looks at me and anger is the only thing I see once again. "I need you right now so are you really gonna put me aside to get into some stupid argument with him?"
"No." He sighs and I can feel his body relaxing.
"Amelia is gonna be tired of all the fame just like Kim did." I now hear James say and I see Marshall's eyes turn into anger again.
"Marshall.."
"Doodie when are they gonna get here?" Marshall now asks Deshaun.
"In less than 5 minutes dawg." Deshaun says.
"Good or else he's gonna be a dead man soon." Marshall mumbles.
"You got nothing but words you little pussy." James laughs. I know that James provokes him because he deep down hopes that Marshall is either gonna do something which can get him punished or that he's actually gonna kill him, because James knows what's gonna happen with him in prison when the other inmates finds out that he's there for child abuse and intend to rape. Marshall now walks towards him even though I try to stop him, fuck!
"You don't think that I'm gonna do it?!" Marshall asks.
"No you don't have the balls kid." James says which costs him a punch in the face by Marshall.
"Fuck!" I hear Deshaun say. "You gotta hurry up man because things are gonna end badly if you don't." He says to the police.
"I have friends in the police, I'm gonna be out in no time." James chuckles which makes Marshall lean the gun on James' forehead once again.
"Marshall, he only tries to provoke you!" I say.
"I think you're underestimating me James." Marshall says.
"Marshall please!" I beg him knowing that he's very close to pull the trigger. Honestly I don't know if Marshall has it in him but James hurt me and I know I'm sort of Marshall's weakness, right now I'm seeing a side of Marshall that I haven't seen before, so I think that he's gonna kill him. I look at Deshaun and I see the horror on his face, Deshaun is convinced that Marshall is gonna do it, I can see that on his face and that's what scares me, now I truly believe that he's gonna kill him. BANG!