Chapter 24 Broke

The next day

It got way to late last night but I don't really have anything to do today so it's okay. What happened yesterday is still surreal, the fact that I've lost everything I've practically built hasn't fully hit me yet but I haven't regretted my choice at all, Marshall is my boyfriend, he makes me happy and that's all that matters right now.
Marshall is in New York for two more days and we haven't really talked about what we're gonna do now when he's going home, in 2 weeks it's Christmas and I know he's gonna spend it with his kids which is fine because me and Rachel are probably gonna sit alone. It's gonna be nice to spend the Christmas with Rachel, I've actually missed that.

I decide to go out for some shopping and maybe find a new place to live but right now I need to find a gift for Rachel, I really wanna spoil her with something really nice because she truly deserves that.
I find Rachel a really nice Prada purse and I just know it's something she'll like.
"Your card is rejected miss." The woman tells me when I'm gonna pay for the purse. That can't be right..
"Weird.. Let's try this one." I say as I try another card. Rejected.. I try all my cards and all of them get rejected, that's really weird. "I'm just gonna call my bank." I tell the woman and I go outside the store so I can talk to my bank manager.

"American Express you're talking to Allan Simpson." Allan my bank manager says when he's picking up the phone.
"Allan it's me, Amelia Dane." I say. Allan has been me and Kevin's bank manager for almost two years, he has been Kevin's bank manager for much longer though.
"Hi Amelia." He says cheerily.
"Allan how come all my cards have just been rejected?"
"Kevin called in yesterday and closed your accounts and moved all the money to another account, haven't he told you that?" He asks me. Tell me I'm dreaming.. This isn't happening.. How could Kevin do this to me?
"No." I say in a low voice.
"But he did. You should call him then because there's nothing I can do for you right now."
"Okay thank you Allan." I say and hang up.

I'm so fucking angry right now! How did he imagine me and Rachel should find a new place to live when I have no money? I know he's angry but this is just cruel, I know I've hurt him but he can't do this to me. I go to my car and call Kevin but he doesn't pick up, so it goes to his voicemail.
"Pick up your phone Kevin! I just talked to Allan and he told me that you closed my accounts yesterday. It's my fucking money! You can't just take my fucking money Kevin!" I yell at him as I break down crying. "I know you hate me right now and I understand but do you really want me to live on the street?" I add and I decide to hang up and drive to the club, he's gonna talk to me whether he likes it or not. I call Melissa on the way and tell her about what Kevin did also because I know she's at the club right now, so I wanna make sure that Kevin is there and luckily he is. The club hasn't opened yet but I know that they're making everything ready for tonight, that means that Kevin has the time to talk to me right now. 

As I walk into the club I'm shaking because I'm so angry, I have to control myself because right now I just feel like ribbing his throat out. I spot Kevin behind the east bar as I walk in and I can already feel that I'm gonna lose the control.
"YOU!" I yell at him as I walk towards him and Kevin looks at me in surprise, I know he didn't expect me to meet up here.
"You better get the fuck out Amelia." He tells me in a calm but angry tone.
"How the fuck did you expect me to find a new place to live when you stole all my fucking money!" I yell at him still walking towards the bar.
"You mean my money!" He fires back and I now reach the bar.
"I've worked my ass off here Kevin! I agreed to sign over the clubs to you but I didn't agree for you to take my fucking money!" I yell and I take a glass and throw at him but I don't hit him.
"Amelia I swear if you do that one more time I'm gonna call the police!" He yells as I take another glass. I know that the employers are looking at us but I don't care, right now I don't care about anything so I throw another glass at him but unfortunately it doesn't hit him.
"DO IT! Then I'm gonna tell them how you stole my money!" I yell.
"Do you think I'm that stupid? I got that covered first bitch." He chuckles and I throw another glass and this time a hit his shoulder, I know it hurt and I don't care.
"Last change Amelia, I'm gonna call the police if you throw another glass." He warns me as I already stand with a new glass in my hand.
"Give me my money." I warn him.
"Get some money from your new boyfriend." He says. God he's such a fucking dick!
"It's my money Kevin!!" I literally scream at him and I throw the glass at him, I almost hit him in the head but unfortunately he avoids it. Kevin now pushes the alarm button we have in the bar for emergencies which makes me laugh. "You're such a fucking pussy." I laugh as I throw another glass which hit his arm.
"I sure hope your boyfriend is gonna pay your bail Amelia." Kevin says.
"And I sure hope you covered up your tracks because I'm gonna tell them how you fucking stole my money!" I yell.
"Trust me, I did." He just says with a smirk on his face which makes me throw another glass at him but I don't hit him.
"Amelia stop." Melissa says and grabs my hand trying to calm me down.
"You can't just take everything that I have because you're pissed that I found another man!" I scream at Kevin totally ignoring Melissa.
"I'm not pissed that you found another man, I'm pissed that you fucking cheated on me, I'm pissed that I've been treating you like a princess when you just go around fucking other men!" Kevin yells.
"I only fucked him!" I scream.
"Oh yeah because that makes the situation so much better." He chuckles sarcastically.
"No and I feel bad Kevin, I do but that doesn't give you the right to steal my money!" I yell.
"Life is a bitch Amelia." He just says which makes me throw another glass at him which hit his right leg.
"Amelia stop!" Melissa begs me as she tries to pull me away.
"FUCK YOU KEVIN!!" I scream out.
"Hey calm down mam!" I hear a police officer behind me and I turn around to face two officers.
"He stole my money." I tell the officer.
"I promise you officer that I did not steal her money." Kevin says which makes me turn around to look at him.
"You're such a fucking liar." I say through my gritted teeth.
"Maybe we should all talk about this down at the station." The same officer says.
"Happily." I say. He can't cover his tracks that good so one way or another they're gonna find out that Kevin stole my money.

I'm sorry that it took me so long to update this time but I'm so busy lately :/
I'm also sorry that the chapter is so short, I promise the next one will be longer :)
Vote and comment please :-*