Chapter 17 Home

Next day..

Me and Marshall woke up way too late because we were up all night so I'm really in a hurry, I need to go back to the hotel, get my things and get to the airport quickly. Melissa has been calling me down because I promised her to be back in good time but that ain't gonna happen.

Me and Marshall have been standing here kissing for like 5 minutes now and it's so hard to say goodbye.
"Fuck I'm gonna miss you so fucking much." He says in a low voice very close to my lips with his hands wrapped around my waist.
"I'm gonna miss you too." I say.
"Isn't there anyway you can stay just another day?" He asks.
"Sorry but I can't."
"I know baby." He sighs. "Text me when you're home so I know that you had a safe flight, aright?"
"I will." I say and we share one last kiss before I head out of the door. I head out in the car where his driver is gonna take me back to the hotel, I immediately begin to cry but not too loud for the driver to hear me. It just hurt so much to go, it feels like last time I left Detroit even though I have a choice this time, then I don't feel like a have choice because I promised myself to give Kevin and chance, he deserves a chance because he is a wonderful man but in some way he just can't compete with Marshall, he's everything I want but he isn't Marshall and it's fucked up!
"Are you okay miss?" The driver interrupts my thoughts. His driver is an old man and I haven't even asked his name yet.
"Not really." I say with a shaky voice.
"I'm sorry miss Dane. Tell me if there's anything I can do for you." He offers.
"What's your name sir?" I ask him.
"Henry." He says and I see him smiling in the mirror.
"How close are you with Marshall?" I ask. Yes I'm very curious!
"We're okay, I mean we have some long drives now and then so it gives us time to get to know each other if that's what you mean?" He asks.
"Yeah I guess.. It's just.. Have Marshall talked about me?" I then ask.
"Yes he has." Henry says. I don't wanna ask him what they've been talking about, that would be rude.
"So you know that we used to be in a relationship when we were younger?" I ask him.
"Yes." He answers. It's funny that I keep looking at him in the mirror, he never takes off his smile on his face, he must be a really happy man.
"It's hard to leave again." I open up. Don't ask why I feel the need to talk with Henry about this, maybe it's because he doesn't know mere and therefore he can't judge me.
"Then why do you leave? I know Marshall doesn't want you to leave." Henry says.
"I'm engaged to another man." I say.
"I see." He just says.
"It just feels like that I'm 18 years old again and have to leave Detroit and him behind." I cry.
"So you're planing on marrying your fiancé?" Henry asks.
"I don't know." I sighs. "Me and Marshall regained contact about a month ago so I feel like it would be crazy to drop everything I have with my fiancé for Marshall, you know?"
"Love is crazy miss Dane and it does crazy things to us that we can't control." He says. He's so right! Marshall does something to me that no other man can, he makes me feel things no other man can and last but not least he makes me do things I wouldn't normally do.
"This is just a fucked up situation for me to stand in." I say.
"I could only imagine dear." Henry says. Henry is really sweet and I hope Marshall pays him good.
"Do you have a wife Henry?" I ask him.
"Yes and 4 kids." He says proudly.
"Is your wife the love of your life?" I ask him.
"Yes and everyday I just get more in love with her." He says.
"That's sweet." I say with a huge smile. Me and Henry talk about his wife and his kids all the way to the hotel.

I arrive to the hotel and hurry to my room, Melissa and Rachel are already ready and Melissa looks beyond pissed.
"I'm so sorry!" I tell them both and hurry over to my packed suitcase to pack those things I had with me at Marshall's yesterday.
"This is so fucking typical you Amelia." Melissa says in a pissed tone.
"I know, I know and I'm really sorry." I apologize while I pack my things. I hurry up and we get down in the taxi which is gonna drive us to the airport.
"Have you told Kevin that you have Rachel with you home?" Melissa then asks me and my eyes widens. SHIT! I haven't talked to Kevin much this week and I've totally forgot to tell him about the whole Rachel situation.
"Fuck!" I course out. "I'm just gonna text him and then I'm gonna talk to him when I get home." I say and begin to text him.

To Kevin (3.14pm)
Hi honey! I have Rachel with me home and we need to find her a place to stay. Will you please find a hotel she can stay at meanwhile? I'll explain everything when I get home. I love you!

"Did you have a good time honey?" Rachel then asks.
"I did." I say with a smile. I really don't wanna talk about it in public because I'm maybe a little paranoid about Marshall's fame situation.

We don't talk much on the way to the airport and most of the way home, I'm really exhausted so it's mostly Rachel and Melissa who are talking.

When we arrive to the airport Kevin is standing there waiting for us, I'm actually really happy to see him but I'm a bit afraid that he's mad about the last text I send him.
I walk over to Kevin and kiss him when he breaks the kiss he gives me a hug.
"You got some explaining to do." He whispers in my ear. Oh shit he's angry.. I wonder what he means? Is it only about Rachel or did he find out something else? Did Jenny rat me out after all? Right now I really wanna get home so I can get this over with.

"It's nice to finally meet you Kevin, Amelia has told me so much about you." Rachel says in the car.
"Hopefully good things." Kevin says smiling and meets Rachel's eyes in the hill mirror.
"Absolutely!" She giggles and Kevin takes my hand, it actually calms me down a little bit because I know he wouldn't do that, if he knew that I had cheated.
"It's finally nice to meet you too Rachel." Kevin then says.
We drive Melissa home and we drop Rachel off at her hotel and I promise her to visit her tomorrow. I feel shitty about just dropping her off at a hotel but right now is not a good time for Rachel to stay in our house when I need to make a decision. I feel very weird right now but I think it's because I'm nervous about this whole thing, I'm so afraid that I get caught. As soon as we've dropped both Melissa and Rachel off Kevin begins to speak.
"I don't wanna be rude but what the fuck Amelia?" He now asks and I know he's pissed.
"I'm sorry I haven't told you but I just feel like it's one big mess." I apologize.
"Why is Rachel here?" He asks me.
"I told her what James did when I was younger." I say and he looks at me with a surprised look, I know he didn't expect that because before I left I told him that I wouldn't visit Rachel.
"What happened?" He asks.
"She left him." I just say. I can't tell him much because if I do then I can't avoid telling him about Marshall.
"How are you feeling? I mean it must have been difficult for you to see him again." Kevin says.
"Yeah but I'm okay." I say smiling.
"Good." He says and rub my thigh. "I've missed you baby."
"I've missed you too." I say. On the way home we actually most talk about the club and what changes I wanna make there, it's no big changes I wanna make but I would like to make a few changes.

As I enter the door at home I notice a big bunch of roses standing on the dinning table and a huge smile grows on my lips when I also see he has set the table.
"Oh this looks nice." I giggle and he wraps his hand around my waist from behind as he kisses my neck.
"Only the best for my princess." He says softly. Fuck I've totally forgot to text Marshall!
"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I say.
"Okay romantic." He chuckles and let go of me. I head to the bathroom and begin to text Marshall.

M (7:23pm)
Hi :) I had a safe flight and I'm home now

I know he knows something is up because of this text because it's so short.
I have no idea what to do because I know that Kevin wants to have sex tonight and I feel like a shady person if I do have sex with him, but he's my fiancé so it would be weird if I didn't do it but just yesterday I had sex with Marshall.. Many times.. I stand and look myself in the mirror and I feel disgusted about myself. My thought get interrupted by my phone.

M (7:27pm)
Cool. Is everything alright?

I decide not to answer his text because I promised myself to take some distance from him, I just wanted to let him know that I had I safe flight so he wouldn't worry.

I go out to Kevin and he pulls me into him and kisses me.
"Are you okay baby?" He asks me.
"Actually no.. I think I've caught a flu." I lie because I know he wants to have sex and I can't find a good enough reason for not to have sex with him, then he'll know something is up because I never let him down.
"You know what? Go to bed and if you get hungry then I'll bring anything you want, okay baby?" He says.
"You're so sweet." I say and kisses his lips. Seriously I don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve what I did to him, I'm a horrible person and he could do so much better than me.
I go to bed and turn on the TV pretending to be sick. The true is that I really do wanna have sex with Kevin but he fact that I had sex with Marshall yesterday stops me.