Chapter 87 Marshall's arrival home

This chapter contains sexual scenes

I sit here and wait because I know that Marshall is gonna be home any minute. I'm just like a child who's about to open its present for Christmas, that's how much I'm looking forward to see him. We've been away from each other for 10 days now so I've missed him very much.
I hear the front door open so I run all the way from the living room out to the hallway, Marshall is standing there with 3 sports bags in his arms but I jump him anyway. Marshall drops his bags right before my jump and catches me. I kiss him hard, Marshall closes the door behind him meanwhile as he hasn't even got the change to do that yet. He carries me into to the living room and sits down on the couch with me on top of him, we both want the same thing. I begin to rub myself against him and I feel and hear him groan into my mouth. I pull off his jacket that he hasn't even zipped up, I then drag the zip down on his hoodie and take that off too. I slide my hands under his tank top and rub his chest. I'm just so eager to touch him in any way possible way because I haven't touched him in 10 days. Marshall begins to kiss my neck now and the kisses are rough and eager, he sucks on my skin and bite it gently.
"Missed me?" He now groans with a little laugh.
"You have no idea." I giggle. He begins to kiss down my neck and down to my chest where he squeezes my breasts as he kisses them. He pulls the sleeve of my tank top and pulls it over my head so he has more access. I also take the fabric of clothes off his upper body and if I wasn't sitting like I do then I would've put my teeth into his flesh because he's so hot to look at. Our kiss now gets very intense again and Marshall reaches under my skirt, drag my thong aside and begins to tease me with his fingers. I moan softly into his mouth but I want more, so I stand up, step out of my skirt and thong, sit back on top of him and then I drag his sweats down. I want to sink down on him but Marshall grabs my hip. He begins to tease me like crazy and he just slides his member against my slit but he doesn't go all the way in.
"Stop being mean." I beg and I bite his bottom lip.
"I like to see you frustrated." He says with a smirk. I know he loves to tease me and drive me crazy but now it's not there time to do that. I haven't seen him for 10 days so right now I just want him. He keeps going and the more frustrated I get the more Marshall enjoys it. A couple of times he goes all the way in but he only trust once before he pulls out again and catch up on the teasing.
"Marshall." I try to say in a serious tone but it comes out more like a heavy breathing.
"Yeah baby?" He asks with a teasing smirk on his face.
"Please stop teasing me." I cry out in frustration but he doesn't say anything, he just sits there with the same annoying smirk on his face as he keeps going. I'm gonna explode soon! "I'm just gonna go upstairs and masturbate." I say in a serious tone.
"Kinky." He chuckles. "Can I watch?"
"No." I say and I wanna get up but he pulls me down on him. He trusts 3 times hard into me and then he holds it there.
"I'm not allowed to watch?" He asks.
"Marshall please! It has been 10 days, any another day but please don't tease my like this today." I beg.
"Say you love me." He says.
"I.." I only get to say before he begins to slam hard into me and I lose my breath. Shit it feels good..
"Say it baby." He asks.
"I love you!" I moan out loud and I can see a desire in his eyes. He pulls me down for a kiss and I return it eagerly.
"I love you too baby." He says against my lips. I begin to take the control and ride him and his hands are all over my body. I can see how his eyes are worshiping my body. I can see the love and affection when he looks at me. I can see how much he loves me when he looks at me.
Suddenly he takes the control again; he grabs my hair, pulls me down so I have my head leaning on his shoulder, he puts his other hand on the small of my back and presses me down and then he begins to trust hard into me again hitting my g-spot perfectly.
"Oh fuck!" I whimper in surprise from the pleasure and then it turns in to loud moans. I dig my nails into his shoulders and I leave wet kisses on his neck. Marshall groans curse words and sometimes I can't tell if it's from the pleasure or from the pain of my nails digging into his shoulder. Suddenly he slaps my ass and he pulls me up to meet his eyes.
"Turn around." He commands and as I do it, I can see his hand rubbing on his shoulder. "You're gonna make me bleed someday god dammit." He mumbles.
"Can't you take it?" I giggle as I sink down on him with my back against him this time.
"You know what happens if you're being a smart mouth." He chuckles.
"It's not my fault that you're weak." I giggle because I love to challenge him. In a split second he has me turned around in doggy on the couch instead. He presses my head down against the couch and holds it then as he begins to pound into me hard. I know that I'm gonna be so sore after this but right now I love it. I love when he fucks me like this even though it's so rough, but I just love when he gives me all that he can possibly give me. I can feel an orgasm coming fast because he hits my spot hard and perfect every time. The pleasure brings tears to my eyes and I cry out in pleasure when I come, but he doesn't stop there, no he just keeps going. I'm so sensitive and he doesn't give me a break and I can't do anything as he holds me down, not that I want to do anything but your body reacts when it's so sensitive. Suddenly he turns me on my back and he kisses me before he gently slides in. He's gentle now compared to before and his breathing is heavy from how much effort he just put into it.
"I fucking love you." He says against my lips but he doesn't give me a chance to say it back as our kiss becomes more intense. I hear his groans becomes deeper and his trusts are going a little deeper, I know that he's close now so I pull away from our kiss.
"I love you." I say and it apparently pushes Marshall over the edge. He collapses next to me and pull me into him so I have my back against his chest. I try to pull away as I wanna go to the bathroom and clean myself up as I always do but Marshall holds me close.
"Stay with me for a bit baby." He says so I do. We lay for a bit in silence before he breaks it again. "Fuck I've missed you." He says.
"I've missed you too." I say.
"I could tell." He chuckles.
"I hate when you're away for so long." I sigh.
"Unfortunately you have to get used to it because I'm going on a 3 month tour this summer." He says and I already knew but it's not something I feel that I'm ready for.
"It's a long time." I say.
"Yeah I know. I can fly you and the kids out a couple of times to some of the states or countries, that's really all I can do." He says. It's better than no visit at all.
"It's better than nothing." I say.
"The girls are coming tomorrow." He says. I'm always happy to see the girls and I love to spend time with them.
"I'm looking forward to that." I say.
"I bet they're looking forward to see you too." He says.
"Did you still want me to book the VIP for you in the nearly future?" I ask. I hope it'll push Jenny to quit because giving her shitty duties doesn't work.
"Yeah, just book it for me next weekend." He says.
"Okay." I say.