Chapter 52 Fixing things

It has been some fun days with the girls and I've really bonded with them. Me and Marshall have slept in separate rooms because Hallie has a lot of nightmares lately and as long as she thinks we're friends, then it's probably not a good idea if she finds us in bed together. I'm actually glad that we've slept in separate rooms because what I dealt with last night after the kids went home, let's just say that I hadn't dealt with that in 4 days. Marshall was really eager to have sex with me last night but I still refuse to give it up before he's done his interview, but damn was it hard when he was teasing me like crazy.

Right now we've just arrived to the radio station where Marshall has to do his interview, he wanted me with him for some reason and I'm okay with that, as long as I don't have to go on air with him. Marshall is gonna announce me and him on the radio today, he has talk with Kim about it and he's told her that he's gonna tell the girls about me and him next time they come to visit. Kim sure wasn't happy about it but he needs to explain today, why he said what he said last time he was here and he can't do that without telling people that we're a couple. Some big balled man walks over to us and he gives Marshall a hug and then he shakes my hand.
"You must be Amelia." The guy says.
"I am." I say politely.
"Baby, that's Paul, my manager." Marshall then says.
"Nice to meet you Paul." I say.
"Nice to meet you too Amelia." He says before he turns his eyes to Marshall. "So I've already told them that you won't talk about Kim or the kids and that you're only here to clear some things up from the last interview." He says.
"Cool." Marshall says.
"That was it right?" Paul asks him.
"Yeah, thanks man." Marshall says. Paul and Marshall then talk a little about all the interviews he has in the future and other upcoming plan, before Marty then comes out and welcomes us.
"What's up Em?" Marty says and Marshall and him give each other a short hug.
"How are you doing man?" Marshall asks him.
"I'm doing good. What about you?" Marty asks him.
"I'm doing great." Marshall says. "When are we on air?"
"In just a few minutes so we should take our seats now." Marty says and Marshall follows behind him into the studio and they take their seats. I can see that they sit down and talk but I don't know what they're talking about as the room is soundproofed, the only thing we can hear out here is the music on the radio, so we can still listen to the interview when they go on air.
"So I understand that you've known Marshall for some time." Paul breaks the silence between us.
"Yeah for about 10 years." I say smiling.
"It must be strange for you to see him like this big icon." Paul then says.
"It is." I giggle. "It's very weird and I haven't rapped my mind around it yet."
"You will eventually." Paul says. "How long are you staying in Detroit?"
"For another 10 days." I say. Then we hear the interview start..

(Marty) If you have just turn on the radio then I would like to welcome you, I have Eminem in the studio with me right now.
(Marshall) Yeah.
(Marty) Em.. Twice in a month, that's new. You actually asked me if you could come here again today.
(Marshall) I did. I said some fucked up shit last time I was here and I think it's time for me to explain myself.
(Marty) Yeah we talked about your relationship with Amelia Dane last time you were here and I think you gave our listeners some mixed signals about your relationship with her.
(Marshall) Yeah.. Lets just say that I said some things that I didn't thought was that bad until I listened to it myself.
(Marty) So what happened? What's the truth?
(Marshall) There was some misunderstanding between me and Amelia last time I was here, which made me some shit that really hurt Amelia.
(Marty) Had it something to do with her visiting her ex fiancé?
(Marshall) Yeah it had but we hadn't sorted it out before I did the interview, so I jumped to some conclusion which was far from the truth and then I said some shit I shouldn't have said.
(Marty) So what's the deal between you and Amelia? Are you together?
(Marshall) Yeah.
(Marty) Congratulations man.
(Marshall) Thank you.
(Marty) She's actually with you today, right?
(Marshall) She is.
(Marty) Just to clarify it for them who doesn't know; you and Amelia have known each other for 10 years, right?
(Marshall) We have. We were together when we were younger.
(Marty) What happened back then? Why did you break up?
(Marshall) Amelia got into a college in Cali.
(Marty) Alright, it must have been hard as you both still had feelings for each other when you broke up.
(Marshall) it was, it fucking crushed me man.
(Marty) So how did the two of you meet each other again? You didn't stay in contact for all those years, did you?
(Marshall) No we didn't. I actually rented the VIP at her and her ex fiancé's nightclub and then we just started talking again.
(Marty) I don't mean to sound rude and I don't hope you take this the wrong way but..
(Marshall) Amelia didn't cheat on her fiancé if that's what you're thinking.
(Marty) There was no polite way to ask that question but I just know that people wanna know.
(Marshall) It's cool but Amelia didn't cheat on Kevin.
(Marty) Okay. One last thing Em; Are you and Amelia having any plans about moving in together? Amelia lives in New York, right?
(Marshall) Yeah she does but we haven't really talked about all that yet, we're taking things slow and like I said last time, a lot happens in 8 years and right now we just need to get to know each other again. I think mostly Amelia need to get use to the fact that everybody knows my name and my history.
(Marty) Yeah it must be strange for Amelia to adjust to.
(Marshall) It is. She actually said something the other day that made sense, she said that she had to get use to the fact, that she had to share me with the rest of the world and I was like, share me with the rest of the world? I didn't understand it but what she meant was that everyone wants a piece of my time and I have to make time for everybody, I understand that it must be very difficult for her.
(Marty) It must be very difficult when she wasn't use to that when you were younger.
(Marshall) Exactly.
(Marty) I wanna say thank you for stopping by Em, it was a pleasure as always.
(Marshall) Thanks for having me man.
(Marty) You're welcome.

And by that they finish the interview and they stand in the studio for a few minutes and talk, before he finally comes out. I'm really happy with the interview even though I know that things are gonna change now that the whole world is gonna know. Marshall immediately pulls me in for a kiss when he comes out of the studio and I gladly return it. The one thing that surprised me was that he actually understands how hard it is for me to get use to his fame, it didn't seem like he understood it last time we talked about it, but he really did.
"I love you." I say against his lips.
"I sense that the interview went fine then." He chuckles.
"More than that." I say as I kiss him again. "Thank you."
"You're welcome baby." He says. "Lets go home."

We get out in the car and there's of course paparazzi taking pictures of us, but we kinda expected that they would after what he just announced. We get into the back of the car because it's a driver driving us today with some security guys.
"You know that things are gonna change now, right?" Marshall breaks the silence in the car which makes me look at him.
"I know." I say smiling.
"How do you feel about that?" He asks. How do I feel about that? I feel scared, very scared. I'm afraid that I'll lose my privacy, I'm afraid that the media is gonna dig into my past and I'm afraid that it's gonna ruin me and Marshall.
"I feel fine. It feels good that we don't need to hide it anymore." I say which isn't entirely a lie. Even though it scares me, then it feels good that all people know that he's my man.
"How do you feel about breaking the news to the girls on Sunday?" He asks. See.. That's what I'm really scared about.
"I'm nervous." I grin.
"You don't have to be baby, they really like you." Marshall says. I know they like me and that's not what I'm nervous about, I'm nervous about becoming a stepmom and I'm nervous about the complication I'm gonna have with Kim, I know that she eventually is gonna go psycho on my ass.
"I know." I say and Marshall takes my hand to his mouth and kisses it.

We arrive to Marshall's house, I always get so amazed about his house because it's so far from the Marshall I knew, it's so strange that he doesn't live in a trailer park no more. We get out of the car and Marshall thanks the security and the driver for the help today. I walk into the house with Marshall right behind me, I take off my jacket and takes a couple of steps towards the kitchen.
"Go upstairs." Marshall orders me which makes me turn around and look at him with a confused look, why does he want me to go upstairs?
"What?" I ask him. Marshall walks towards me and when he's right in front of me, he dugs down and throw me over his shoulder making me scream in surprise.
"Marshall put me down!" I scream but I can't hold back my laughter. Instead of answering me or putting me down, Marshall just walks upstairs with me. "Marshall put me down!" I order him as we reach upstairs.
"No you've been giving me fucking blue balls for 3 weeks baby." He says as he walks towards the bedroom.
"I'm sorry okay? Put me down!" I laugh. Again Marshall doesn't answer but he throws me on the bed as we reach the bedroom, he lays himself on top of me and kisses me eagerly. Suddenly I find us both there naked on the bed as he barely hasn't moved his lips from mine. He enters me softly as he still doesn't removes his lips from mine, it's strange, but strange in a good way, it feels different but still in a good way. It's not like the usual sex we have, now I can feel the love, it's like we're making love but I like it even though it's soft. Most people think that Marshall is this tough guy and sure he can be that, but he's also a very sensitive gentle guy who has a lot of love to give. No words are spoken during sex, even though he takes me in every possible position then the only sounds which fill the room are moans from both of us.
Afterwards we just lay on the bed with me snuggling into his chest and there's silence for a few minutes as we catches our breaths.
"This was just what I needed baby." He breaks the silence. "You can't do this shit to me again."
"Then don't piss me off again." I grin as I look up to meet his eyes.
"Yeah you're definitely the wrong bitch to piss off." He chuckles.

I wrote the chapter even though I had some complications as it deleted half of my chapter when I saved it on the computer, when I then wanted to read it through on the phone before publishing it, the half of it was gone :/ that just made me really pissed and wattpad really needs to get that fixed as it isn't the first time it has happened to me :/ but anyways! now it's done and I hope you liked it :)