Chapter 6 Cutting him off

This chapter contain sexual scenes.

"How can you say that?" Marshall asks me angrily.
"It's clear that I'm only doing this because I'm angry with Kevin." I say.
"I don't care what the reasons are cus you just don't get to leave like that." He says frustrated.
"Marshall I'm getting married!" I raise my voice.
"And now you just kissed me Amelia!" He fires back.
"Exactly! I need to keep my distance from you!" I say with tears in my eyes now as I still try to get out of his grip.
"I didn't do anything Amelia, you came on to me!" He shouts.
"Yes can't you see how bad it is?!" I ask him hysterically now.
"Why do you always have to run away?!" He asks me.
"I can't do this Marshall!" I say and get up and this time he lets me.
"You're such a fucking cunt!" He yells as I head towards the door.
"Well done Marshall." I say as I head out of the door. I get out in the car and begin to drive. What the fuck just happened? I'm not a fucking cheater! What is it with Marshall? Why can't I resist him? Even worse is it that I kissed him, I'm simply the worst girlfriend in the world! Okay.. Breathe.. If you NEVER see him again from now on then you can act like this never happened, sounds like a good idea.
Before I get out of the car at home I check my phone and there's a message from Marshall.

M (3:23am)
We need to talk about what happened

Reply to M (3:37am)
No leave me alone

I get into the house and there's dark everywhere and I head into the bedroom, I wonder if Kevin is asleep.
"I'm sorry." I whisper not knowing if he's asleep. I don't apologize for the fight we had but for the kiss but he doesn't have to know.
"I'm sorry too." I hear Kevin's voice. I drop all my clothes and I don't even put Marshall's shirt on and I lay down next to Kevin. "Where did you go?" He asks.
"I just drove around." I lie and he kisses me. "I love you so much." I say because I really do and right now I feel so guilty about that kiss.
"I love you too." He says and kisses me again, our kiss turns into a really sexual kiss where he pulls me on top of him, I shouldn't do it but I play along with it because I really need to show him that I love him not to him but to myself. I begin to rub myself against him and I can feel his hard against my sex and it really turns me on. Kevin begins to slide his hand into my panties and he begins to rub my clit and I bite his earlobe as I moan quietly in his ear.
"Take them off baby." Kevin whispers referring to my panties but instead I begin to kiss him down his stomach, I wanna spoil him for being such a nice and caring boyfriend. I pull his underpants off and I can hear Kevin gasp in the darkness as I take his member in my mouth. I then begin to spoil him with my tongue and I bob my head up and down fast which makes him pull my hair. When I think I've spoiled him enough I then get on top of him and begin to ride him, I can feel that Kevin is really eager because he grabs my hips and begin to slam hard into me, I throw my head back and run my nails down his chest as I moan loudly. I can never walk away from this, I wouldn't be able to walk away from such a great relationship and good sex.
Suddenly he flips us around so he's on top of me, It's crazy how he can just throw me around and suddenly we're in another position, I've always loved that. Kevin kisses me hard as he fucks me gently at first but as soon as he stops kissing me, then he begins to slam hard into me again and even harder than he did before, my back arches and I can feel my orgasm coming soon.
"Omg.. I'm really close.." I moan almost not capable of speaking and seconds later I cum and I feel Kevin cum as well.
Kevin lays his head on my chest and catches his breath.
"Just so you know.. I know you would never cheat on me." He says. Fucking great.. I just forget about it! It hurts that I'm not the woman he thinks I am.
"Thank you." I just say and I almost get sick in my stomach.

Next day I call Lucas as Kevin heads to the club, I really need to tell him about this because eventually he'll find out from the guys that I've been hanging out with them and I don't want him to hear it from them.

"Yo sis." He says when he picks up the phone.
"Hi brow. How are you?" I ask.
"I'm good man.. I'm good.. You know there ain't much going on here, so what about you? You sound a little down." Oh he knows me way to well.
"Lucas I fucked up.. Really bad."
"How? What's going on?"
"This weekend Marshall and the guys came into my nightclub."
"Yo, are you shitting me?!" He laughs.
"No and you know.. I talked to Marshall and these last couple of days have just been like one big roller coaster."
"You talked to him? He ain't mad at you?"
"He is but apparently he still feels something for me."
"Oh fuck.." Lucas sighs. It's like he knows what's coming now.
"Apparently I do too because I kissed him last night." I admit.
"That's bad man."
"Really bad."
"So what now?"
"I have to cut off all contact with Marshall."
"I think that's a good idea man cus no offends, but Marshall life is a fucking mess with all the fame and court cases and you don't really wanna get involved in that shit."
"No and I have a perfect life here in New York and a perfect boyfriend." I say. I haven't told Lucas that I'm getting married because I don't want Rachel and James to know, If I tell Lucas then I can't find a good enough reason for him not to tell them, as he still doesn't know what James did to me when I was younger.
"Exactly." Lucas says.

Me and Lucas talk for like an hour about all this mess with Marshall these last couple of days.
After I hang up I see a text from Marshall.

M (3.12pm)
Can we talk about last night before I head back to Detroit tonight?

I ignore his text.

Hours later Kevin calls me from the club.

"Hi baby." He says.
"Don't tell me that I have to work." I sigh.
"Sorry baby but Marvin couldn't show up for work and I can't get anybody to take the shift in so short notice."
"Why can't he show up?"
"He's sick."
"And he didn't know that earlier?"
"I'll have a talk with him next time I see him."
"We should fire his ass." I sigh. "This is the second time this week already that I have to work when I'm not supposed to."
"I know baby."
"I'll be right there." I tell him and hang up.

It sucks that I have to work but I know that Melissa is at work too, I really need to talk to about what happened last night because I haven't had the chance to talk to her today.

I arrive to the club and Kevin head towards me as I walk to the bar.
"I'm glad you could come baby." He says and kisses me. "I need you behind the south bar with Melissa, Johnny and Sarah." He then says.
"Okay." I say.
"Are you okay?" He asks me. No not really because I cheated on you.
"Yeah I just don't wanna work." I say.
"I know baby and I'm gonna have a talk with Marvin." He says and I just nod. I head to the south bar and Melissa has a huge smile on her face when she sees me.
"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask her suspicious.
"Why aren't you? We had a really good time yesterday." She says. The music is loud so no one can hear us except from me and her. I forgot that Melissa hung out with D12 yesterday and it isn't like that for me, I just hung out with my old friends.
"I fucked up." I then sigh.
"What do you mean?" She asks.
"Me and Kevin had a fight when I got home last night so I went back to the studio." I say and Melissa's eyes widens. "I kissed Marshall." Melissa drops her jaw.
"Fuck." She just says and I check my phone one last time. Marshall has texted me during the day begging for me to see him.

M (10.07pm)
Thanks for nothing.

I know his plane takes off in a few minutes because he texted me that earlier.
During the night I talk a lot with Melissa about the me and Marshall thing but it's just something I have to put behind me now.