Chapter 15 Only "if"

Can we just take a moment and talk about how hot Eminem looks in this picture? I remember having that poster on my wall when I was like 1o years old ;)

Me and Rachel sat up the whole night talking, I've really missed that because we used to do that a lot when I was younger, nothing really changed I mean I'm still blabbing on about Marshall.
I stand in front of the mirror checking myself out, I've grab my favorite pair of jeans hoping that they will drive Marshall crazy, because my butt is spot on these jeans and that man really loves my ass. Then I'm wearing a purple top which have a v-cut so it shows off my boobs as well, I know I'm mean but I really like to tease him. I took Rachel's advice from last night when she told me that I should take some time away from Marshall when I get home to New York so that's why I mentally take some time away from Kevin now and I won't even bother to think about him tonight.
"How do I look?" I ask Melissa.
"Like a slut." She says and I throw my brush at her and she laughs. "No you look sexy as fuck also a little slutty but you pull it off." She says.
"You understand how to compliment a woman." I laugh.
"Yeah totally." She laughs. My phone vibrates and it's Marshall telling me that he's here.
"I gotta go now." I say and kiss her cheek.
"Have a good night honey." She says.
"I will." I say and head down to the car. I get into Marshall's SUV and god damn does he look good! He's wearing a black tank top, white pants and a black Nike hood.
"Hi." I say getting all shy, why?! I can't explain why he has this effect on me.
"Yo babe." He says and begins to drive. "Are you in better mood today?" He asks. Honestly I'm still really disappointed about Tasha's behavior yesterday but it is what it is right?
"Yeah I sat up all night talking to Rachel." I say.
"How is she doing?" He asks.
"She's heartbroken." I sighs.
"I can't really blame her man she has been married to him for what? 20 years?" He asks and I nod. "I feel for her man."
"Me too. She was so devastated when I came home last night." I say.
"Have you heard from Lucas?" He asks.
"No." I say. I'm so disappointed in Lucas not so much about the whole secret right now but about the fact that he haven't called or texted me.
"Damn that's unusual." He says. I have a feeling that he's wrapped around Tasha's finger, he should have told me the truth about why I shouldn't contact Tasha instead of lying about not having her number. I really think that she's the reason why he hasn't texted or called me yet.
"He's so fucking whipped." I mumble.
"I agree." He says. I also wonder why the fuck he didn't stand up for me or anything? He's my fucking brother and he's letting her coming between us! Okay I can feel that I'm getting angry again and that's not my intention because I really wanna enjoy my last day with Marshall.
"When are you going to LA?" I ask him.
"In about a week. How come you ask?" He asks me and looks at me shortly before he looks back at the road.
"Just curious." I say smiling.
"You wanna go with me?" He asks and my eyes widens, is he crazy or something?
"What?" I ask him.
"Then you can watch my movie." He says.
"Marshall.. You know.. I can't." I say.
"You have a club in LA don't you?" He asks.
"Yes but I can't." I say and he sighs deeply.
"Are you gonna bail on me again Amelia?" He asks me.
"No but you're being very pushy Marshall, it seems like you forget that I'm engaged and I have no idea what I want." I say.
"So you're gonna go home tomorrow pretending like nothing happened here in Detroit?" He asks.
"Towards Kevin, yeah." I say honestly.
"Then what are we doing Amelia?" He asks angrily. Is he really picking a fight with me?
"We're spending time together." I say.
"What's the point if you're just gonna bail on me in the end?" He asks me.
"I'm not gonna bail on you Marshall. Please don't pick a fight with me, I really just wanna enjoy the last day with you." I beg him.
"Oh yeah because it's easy when I know that you're going home fucking your fiancé tomorrow." He says angrily.
"Why are you acting like this now? It can't be a surprise that I'm gonna go home to Kevin." I say.
"You can't just sleep with me and go home fucking your boyfriend!" He says angrily.
"Well it sucks to be the other guy Marshall!" I say without even thinking because I know that these words are gonna make Marshall snap.
"Yeah and I bet it sucks to be a cheating whore." He says coldly not even bothering to look at me.
"Drive me home." I say but he just ignores me. "I'm serous Marshall." I say but he still ignores me. "Are you fucking deaf?!" I yell this time.
"So you can run away again?" He asks and looks at me coldly.
"Fuck you. We don't have anything to talk about anymore." I say.
"I think we do." He says.
"No I'm just a cheating whore." I say throwing his own words in his face.
"You're planing on fucking me and your fiancé because you can't make up your god damn mind!" He raises his voice.
"No I just need time to figure it out Marshall!" I shout and he doesn't say anything. "You have no idea how difficult this is for me." I say.
"No I don't because you told me yesterday that you loved me." He says.
"Because I do." I say. "But I also love Kevin." Marshall sighs deeply.
"I'm sorry man.. It's just really hard for me knowing that you're gonna go home to him, aright? I don't like the thought about some dude touching my girl." He says. My girl.. Those words sends shivers down my spine and I can't help but smile, I bite my lip trying to hide it. "I'm glad you find it funny." He says angrily because apparently I'm not that good at hiding my smile.
"You called me your girl." I say in a low voice and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "I like that."
"I want you to be my girl like for real." He says and I want to be his girl so badly right now but I promised myself that I would give Kevin a chance. I just lift my hand up to his cheek and let my fingertips run down his cheek to his jaw and then to his neck.
"I'm sorry that I said that shit before." I apologize in a low voice.
"I'm sorry too baby." He says and takes my hand and kisses it.