Chapter 51 Meeting the girls

The doorbell rings and if I thought I was nervous before, well then it was an underestimation because I'm almost shitting by pants now! Marshall called Kim last night and they got into a very big argument about the fact that Marshall wanted me to meet his girls, she's not happy about it but I think that the fact that Marshall is gonna introduce me as a friend and not a girlfriend eases the situation a bit.
"Stay here." Marshall orders me smiling. Marshall wants me to sit in the living room and then he'll bring the girls in here to introduce me. I hear Marshall open the door and two girls who screams "Daddy" immediately.
"Girls." I hear him chuckles.
"I'll pick them up on Thursday at 1." I hear Kim's voice.
"Cool." He says.
"Oh and Whitney is growing teeth now so she's very grumpy." Kim warns him.
"Okay so just some scotch for her." He chuckles.
"Marshall that's not even funny." Kim says in a strict voice.
"Yo I'm not even kidding, people say it works." Marshall says.
"I don't care. That's not something I'm gonna do with my kids." She says irritated.
"Chill Kim, what kind of father do you think I am?" He chuckles.
"Daddy!" A girl voice interrupts their conversation.
"Hailie it's rude to interrupt when someone is talking." Marshall says using his sweet father voice.
"But daddy.. Can I watch some TV?" Hallie asks.
"Not now baby, daddy has someone he would like you to meet." Marshall says.
"Now?" Hailie asks.
"As soon as you've said your goodbye to mommy." Marshall says and I hear them all say goodbye to each other. I hear them walking towards the living room as Hailie and Alaina keep asking Marshall questions, the closer they get the more nervous I get. When I see Marshall walking into the living room with Whitney on his arm and Hailie and Alaina walking next to him I stand up. I've seen pictures of the girls so I know who is who.
"Girls, this is Amelia. Amelia this is Whitney, Hailie and Alaina." He introduces us and I begin to walk towards them.
"It's so nice to meet you." I say as I squats down in front of them, I think it's a good idea to be in their high. I see them getting really shy and Marshall squats down next to the girls still with Whitney on his arm.
"Amelia is a really good friend of mine." Marshall now says.
"Is she your girlfriend?" Alaina now asks.
"No she's a really old friend of mine, I've known her for a long time." Marshall says and Hailie and Alaina are so shy, so shy that they're hiding behind Marshall. "Why are you hiding girls?" He chuckles and they say nothing.
"I've been looking so much forward to meet you. Your dad told me that you love you bake, is that truth?" I ask them as I know that Marshall told me, that they love to help in the kitchen. The girls just nod their heads as they keep hiding behind Marshall.
"It's just because.. I really wanna bake a cake but I need some help, you see I'm not that good at baking so do you think you could might help me?" I ask them and they nod their heads offering me a huge smile now. "Wow that's great! So what should we bake?" I ask them.
"Cupcakes." Marshall says.
"No daddy, it's not for you to decide." I laugh.
"Don't you wanna make cupcakes for daddy?" Marshall asks the girls.
"Yeeeah!" They hype.
"Then cupcakes it is." I laugh as I role my eyes.
"Can we bake them now? Please, daddy, please!" Hallie begs.
"That's for Amelia to decide." Marshall says and Hallie looks at me with a begging look in her eyes.
"Can we bake now Amelia, please?" She asks me politely and not at all in that begging tone she used towards Marshall.
"Of course sweetie." I say.
"Hey, why don't you run out and get the things ready? Then me and Amelia will be right there." He asks the girls and they run out to the kitchen. I get up and go towards the kitchen with Marshall and Whitney right behind me.
"Daddy, I could get use to that." Marshall jokes in my ear.
"You're such a pervert." I whisper but I can't help but laugh.
"If you were giving it up then I wouldn't be." He says and I turn around to look at him, I'm still walking but I'm just walking backwards.
"Bad boys are being punished." I say as I poke his chest.
"You're playing with fire." He warns me with an evil smirk and we reach the kitchen. The girls have already found a lot of things so we can start baking, so I walk over to them.
"Are we ready to do this girls?" I ask them.
"Yeeah!" They say cheerily and we begin. They're so helpful both of them and it's nice to bond with them like this, because mostly Marshall stays out of the way and focus on Whitney.
"I think you're really beautiful." Hailie suddenly says as she doesn't even dare to look at me.
"Yeah you're so pretty." Alaina says.
"Oh thank you girls." I say smiling. "You're really beautiful too."
"Uncle Marshall never has girl friends over." Alaina says. I'm getting a little surprised about the fact that she calls him Uncle, I actually got the impression that Alaina called him dad as he refers to her as his own daughter.
"Yeah it sucks with all the boys here always." Hailie says.
"I see." I grin. "Well.. then it's a good thing I'm here."
"How long are you gonna stay?" Alaina asks me.
"For 2 weeks." I say.
"Wow! That's a long time." Hailie gasps.
"Where do you normally live?" Alaina asks.
"In New York." I say smiling.
"Do you have a boyfriend." Hallie asks which makes me giggle.
"No. Do you?" I ask her.
"Hallie ain't allowed to have boyfriends." Marshall says behind me which makes us all turn around in surprise. Marshall stands there with a big smile on his face with Whitney on his arm, I wonder how long he's been standing there and how much he's heard.
"I don't like boys, daddy." Hailie says making both me and Marshall laugh.
"You make daddy so proud baby." He chuckles and kisses the top of her head. We put the dough into the oven and then we go back to the living room to watch a movie.
I sneak out in the kitchen when I know the cupcakes have had enough time in the oven, then I begin to decorate them. Suddenly I feel Marshall's hands wrap around my waist from behind as he kisses my neck.
"What did I say?" He asks me. About what? What is he talking about?
"About what?" I ask him confused.
"I said that it would go fine and that the girls would love you." He reminds me.
"I guess you were right." I say smiling. Marshall reaches pass me with his hand to grab a cupcake but I smack his hand. "Not yet." I hiss.
"What? Come on man." He says and tries again but I smack his hand again.
"You'll have to wait Marshall, if you get to get one then the girls would want one too." I say.
"Smack my hand again and I'll smack your ass sore." He says in my ear seductively but he doesn't try to reach out for a cupcake again.
"My god Marshall you need to get laid." I giggle.
"That's what I got a girlfriend for but wait.. She's not giving it up so what do I do?" He asks.
"Not screwing up another time." I say.
"I swear, when I've done my interview on Friday that I ain't gonna be soft baby, Imma split you in half." He warns me in his seductive tone. Omg.. I can feel his words down there and I want him so bad but now it's really not about the fact that he hurt me anymore, now it's a principle and I wanna show him that I ain't gonna break. "I know you want me baby so why do you have to torture the both of us?" He asks.
"Daddy!" I hear Hailie yell from the living room.
"I'm coming!" Marshall says as he goes towards the living room.
I finish the cupcakes and then I take them into the living room, Marshall just put Whitney to bed so now we're just the 4 of us left.
"Who wants a cupcake?" I ask as I place the plate with cupcakes on the coffee table and they all 3 attacks the plate, I guess they all really love cupcakes. I sit down on the couch and I just look at them all 3 eating their cupcakes as they're staring at the tv screen, I feel so happy. Marshall suddenly looks at me and offers me a slightly smile.
"If you want a cupcake, you better hurry up before they're gone." He says.
"No it's fine." I say smiling as I really don't feel like eating anything.
"Are you okay?" He asks me.
"I'm perfect." I say honestly and I now see Alaina looking at me.
"May I sit on your lap?" She asks me and I can see she's getting a little shy.
"Of course." I say. Alaina crawls up and sit in my lap as she snuggles into my chest, I actually like this, it feels nice to bond with Marshall's girls. Eventually Hailie sits in Marshall's lap and we all fall asleep on the couch.