I laughed. "Just because I'm feeling a little sick lately?"

The guys chuckled.

"All I know is Nate is super nervous I mean the guy won't shut up about how many kids he wants!" Tez groaned.

I felt a pang of guilt. I hadn't even given it much thought and apparently Nate has already. I mean he was nervous which meant it would he too soon for him and I'm sure it would put pressure on us both.

But that didn't mean I was totally against us having kids.

"Yo yo yo!" Nate said as he strolled in with two large bags. Gilinsky and Johnson came strolling in behind him.

"Is that for us?" Nash asked with a beam in his eyes.

"Its for Tori." Nate said. "Some of her favorite things."

I stood up. "What for?"

Nate set them down on the lounger and I could see ice cream tubs inside. My heart swelled.

"Make you feel better." He pulled me against him. His warm eyes looking at me lovingly - I just melted.

"You're amazing." I held him, burying my face in his chest. Nate smelled like aftershave and the sea - it was such a good combo.

Nate just hugged me back and I was already feeling better. My headache was gone, the back pain too. Maybe I needed a chilled day indoors after all. I wasn't used to the crazy life Nate lived and the climate change knocked me out too.

Nate kissed the top of my head. Over his shoulder I made awkward eye contact with Cameron. Cam looked at me for a brief moment then turned away, smiling at something Derek said. He looked neutral and cool but I could see he was so unhappy with me.

And I didn't know why.

"We're heading down for the kayak thing." Johnson announced. "Feel better T."

"Thanks." I shouted as the guys all group and walk towards the beach. "Don't you wanna go?" I turned to Nate.

"Honestly I just wanna kick it with you right now." He said pulling two lounge chairs closer to each other. The villa was completely empty.

"Thank you love." I smile at him with appreciation. "You really are sweet and thoughtful."

"Its all for you." Nate shrugged. "I know you would do the same for me."

And I would. If Nate were to get sick or hurt himself...I would go to the ends of the earth to make him feel better. And I loved that about us.

So we laid out on the loungers, the cool air blowing our way. Nate and I ate our way through ice creams and chocolate mousse. We had sweets and chips while talking about everything under the sun.

"I would say I'm team Damon." Nate said thoughtfully, chewing a piece of taffy.

"Why!? Everyone chooses Damon and it'd so unfair." I folded my arms.

"He's a tough guy." Nate shrugged. "All the people think he's a bad guy with bad intentions but deep down...he a decent fella."

"Like you?" I asked.

Nate didn't answer.

I laced my fingers into his. "You're not a bad guy Nate. You're the best person I know."

"Yeah?" He looked at me.

I nodded. "You're my hero."

Nate brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it gently. "I swear to God I'm never gonna stop trying."