2) 13.

Jue.

Coming to the gym?

Rashaè 👅
Yes

Bring shower clothes so you can come by

Rashaè
K 👀

I nodded and grabbed my keys, bottle of water and headphones as I walked out my door. About week and half had past now and Evi and I haven't hung out since our first date. What better way to hang out then go to the gym.

Wasn't long before I was in my truck, out the parking garage and going down the street. I bumped 21 Savage X as I went over the speed limit by five miles. 

I haven't heard from or seen neither Lori, Audrey or Benny. I'm sure it wouldn't be long before they popped up again though. Besides, I think Terrance was talking back with Macei ever since she got Tevon that day.

Just my luck, her and Audrey were friends. What a small world. It took about twenty minutes to get to the gym we agreed to meet at.

I parked and turned my truck off, roaming on my phone as I waited for slow poke knowing she probably drove forty mph. I shook my head and hummed at the thought, sitting my phone in my lap.

I reached over for my sneakers and reached down, switching shoes. I tied them up tightly and plugged my earphones into my phone, getting everything situated before going in.

I got out and shut my door, locking it and headed inside. The place was filled with guys, some women, a rubber stench along with loud motivational music as equipment made noise too.

I put the wire of my earphones around my ear and played my music on shuffle. "Hey nappy." I heard and turned around. I stale faced her as she laughed. "You turned around though."

I pushed my phone in my sweats before Evi hugged me around my neck and I did the same around her hips. I looked up, noticing some guys look at her with their fist over their mouths.

I pulled back from her and turned her around. "Fuck you got on?" I groaned, looking at her ass that seemed fatter in these leggings.

"It's just a hoodie and leggings dude. Relax." She chuckled, moving my hands. I rubbed my forehead, glancing over at those guys. They weren't there anymore but I'm sure they'll still be watching.