2.

Evi.

Once I discerned the sound of the bells jingling from my entrance, I immediately went towards the aisle I visited regularly. I stooped down and reached for the ballet slippers that would fit my size, unlike the underage children's that were located right above.

Settling the canvas and my prior heels I stripped from earlier in the same hand, I searched through the store for the fishnets. Finding them, I grabbed two packages of the ones I found–the pattern that is– more attractive.

Strutting to the check-out counter instinctly, I sat the items on top. The ding rung through my ears as he rung up and I dug in my back pocket for the money.

"Did you find everything easily?" I nodded in response. He did also with a friendly smile, which was really attractive may I add.

"That'll be $35.46", he said firstly and I handed him my entire forty amount. "I bought my boyfriend these tights once, they'll fit really nice." He added, still trying to converse with me.

I reacted a bit shock, under eyeing him to not cause too much attention. "Oh.." I replied finally, " thanks." I thanked him with a polite smile as he gave me the bag.

I took my change and shoved my receipt inside my bag. Sure no problem, he replied as I exited it.

I strolled down the sidewalk, adjusting to the warm weather again. I tried to balance myself as I glided the heels back on to my feet. My hair fell against my face as was still hunched to the side, placing my right shoe on.

I uttered the stupidity of these heels and wearing heels in general until I heard sirens. My head shot forward just as a figure crashed into causing me to tumble down.

"Watch where you're going!" I snapped unknowingly. Next, I looked up meeting hazel orbs staring back into mine. Not knowing why but a fear and sudden attraction as I looked intently into his beautifully suspicious, mysterious eyes.

The stare broke once he stood, continuing his sprint into a nearby alleyway. I turned from where he ran to, back forward and saw I dropped my bag. I stood to my feet, placing the bag in my hand once more as a police car sped around the corner.

It continued down the road the direction of the guy. Choosing to get home a bit quicker, I decided to use the change to take the bus a few blocks the rest of the way home.

I seated on the bench, inhaling a deep breath.

•   •   •

I walked into my room, shedding my heels off again as I sat on the bed. I evened out my hair by running my fingers through.

I was starting to take out what I purchased but my hand caught something else. I took it out to eye's view and gasped while my eyes widened.

A bag of marijuana!?

"It should not take that long for a store run. What were you doing?" From the sound of my mom's voice, I quickly shoved my hand back in the bag. I'm growing really tired of her rude barging in, knock maybe?

She looked at me as if I barged in on her. "You're always jumpy when I come in here, what are you hiding?" I furrowed my eyebrows, putting on a fake confused front.

"I'm not hiding anything. What you mean?"

Looking unconvinced and rolling her eyes, she then spoke "You were at that stupid basketball court, weren't you?"

I shook my head, looking away.

"You're not a boy! That's why you're looking like a flustered smut? Freshen up and stay away from there. My god Evi." She nagged, leaving.

I softly sighed, collapsing back on my bed from not getting caught with this substance I had no idea how I got in contact with. Though, I did get caught for a not as big problem.

Honestly, it wasn't a problem at all until she makes it one. As if it's the most disgraceful hobby on the face of the earth itself.

Now back to scenario one, the bag of weed. Where and how?

The cashier?

I looked up meeting hazel orbs staring back into mine.

Now realizing how much under a spell I was from the hypnotizing eyes from earlier, the reasons clicked instantly together, from the police to him running at track field speed.

Oh boy.

"Start your heel stretches and arabesques!" My mom demandly yell echoed through the house. I covered my face with my pillow.