-

Well, hello there fellow supporter readers!

"Dia, we're about to fight!" There, there. 👮

It's not what you think, this only the end of the first book.

Gosh, I couldn't leave you all like that. We weren't even like Marvin Gaye and got some sexual healing. 🌚

So it's going to be a part two. Yes, I know, I'm awesome. Lol but seriously, it is.

Due to my laziness, part two will be added on to this book. The only reason I'm writing this author note so some won't ask for a sequel. This will be the sequel!

It may seem like a continuation but due to the time span difference, it's being referred to as a sequel. (No separate book, no starting over on reads and votes, same title etc)

If you're wondering what I'm bringing to part two, the answer is

Part two will start eventually but I'm not in a rush due to all the updates I've been posting lol

Part two will start eventually but I'm not in a rush due to all the updates I've been posting lol. Just be sure to (+) this book to your libraries if you haven't already and follow me to know when I've started part two.

Don't forget to check out Petals also. (I'm annoying.) I'll be working on that until I decide to start on part two (which may be one I reach a reads goal on the part one of the book) so share this story to speed the process.

I really enjoyed working this, omg.

Instragram / names of characters :

Evi : britttanysky
Jue : antzinherpantz
Reed : x_ittybitty
Nikki Perkins as Ivy
Moise Morancy as Niko
Trinity : queenpokoo
Audrey : Oliviag0ld

(They are all the the ones I know of as of now so..I do not know T's, Amir's , etc.)

Also, if you're just looking for characters to use, I suggest the selections found at the instagrams :

@Bombshellss
@Undefinedmen

It's where I go. (Lol.)

Alrighty, that's all for now. Be sure to comment what you would like to see in book 2!

Excuse an errors that was found in the book. I proofread but I really only scan through it when I do.

Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments and overall all the feedback, love, and support. I really appreciate it and love you guys for it.

- D. 🌸