21.

Evi

Evi.

My legs hung over Amir thighs and my hands clung to the sides of his face. Nothing happen more between us last night than just lip locking. A faint chuckle escaped through my lips as his's repeatedly pressed against mine.

His arms were wrapped around the mid section of my body, gently soothing my back with his rubs. He ended our kissing session and rested his face in the crook of my neck.

"Are you hungry?" I heard him ask as his warm bath tingled against my neck, causing my hairs to stand.

I nodded, "I could eat," I responded. He pushed my legs to the side and got up.

"Alright. I'll cook you something for your first day." He winked, leaned in as our noses pressed deeply against each others and he placed one last passionate kiss on my lips for the moment.

He left the room as I laid back on his bed, releasing a soft sigh. His lips felt amazing against mine. I felt like a younger girl indulged in innocence. 

I eventually trailed myself into my late morning routine, getting ready for the first day of my first job. I put on the assigned attire colors and exited the back room just as my nostrils filled with the aroma coming from the kitchen.

I made my way in that direction and entered the kitchen, watching Amir putting the plate on the table at a slow, careful pace. I smiled unknowingly.

It fell slightly as I felt a shoulder bump against mine. I watched as Jue stepped into the kitchen, glancing back at me. My hands were grabbed as Amir sat me down in front of the plate and sat his hands on top of my shoulders.

He kissed the top of my head as my cheeks flustered with a blush at the sight of the dish. I've always heard that dating a cook was magical. I was just hoping this fling would flourish into something beautiful, though it already was.

"Thank you so much Amir, it looks amazing

"Thank you so much Amir, it looks amazing. As always." I complimented. I saw jue's body come and stand in front of the table.

"Uh.. so you only cooked for her?"