24.

ho¹
/hō/
noun informal
noun: hoe
a prostitute. →

pros·ti·tute

ˈprästəˌt(y)o͞ot/
noun
1.
a person, typically a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

gonna leave this here for ones who throw that word around loosely and who may wanna try to come for my character.
yeah, don't. Thanks!

 Thanks!

Evi.

We sat there in the car that was growing chilly inside. I sniffled slightly before a sneeze came along soon after. Jue sighed, rubbing his chin as he looked out the window.

"Gotta get you out this rain man." He muttered. I leaned against the head rest of the seat, watching him.

He looked back at me. He reached forward, grabbing the ends of my hair above my shoulder.

"Look at ya hair. You should've just stayed in." He said all while tussling with my hair still.

I shrugged, feeling my shoulders come in contact with his hand. He licked his lips swiftly, gliding his fingertips gently down my shoulder.

I don't know if it was my chill to the bone or his touch that was causing my goosebumps at the moment. His fingers latched my shirt, pulling it off over my shoulder as his other hand reached over, doing the same.

I gasped lowly, feeling my breathing get caught in my throat as he leaned over and pressed his lips against my shoulder.

His mouth trailed up to my neck and I felt my skin get trapped between his teeth. My shirt was around my waist now, only my bra covering my cleavage.

His left hand gripped the opposite side of my neck while on the other side, his mouth was glued to me. My hands found their way underneath his soaked shirt.

I couldn't compose the prolonged, low, and inarticulate sounds that uttered from my mouth. As my moans escaped, I felt the strap of my bra being pulled downward as well.

Breathing tingled against my ear as Julian's voice flowed through my eardrums. "I know you're wet but.." He paused, raspily chuckling as I sunk my teeth into my lower lip. "How wet?"

I sat up rapidly, being startled by the thunder that came from outside. I held the side of my head, groaning while sitting back on the couch. Another wet dream, only a different person. This had to stop.

My eyes widened as lightening flashes lit up the living room. The tow truck had came maybe after ten minutes of us sitting there. We only talked briefly during the time but was mostly cold.

Once we finally made it home, Chenille and Amir were both worried about our whereabouts. Jue explained what happened and they became slightly relieved. Their mom was just happy we were now okay and in safety, but Amir seemed bother by it still.