2) 6.

1.The whole reason why I stretched the time span of four years so it wouldn't be the cliche teenagers / young adults having casual sex  😭 peeps think that's grown but they actually grown now 24/25-26 :3

2. When I show pictures of characters, it doesn't  necessarily mean they're gonna be a continuous relevant character but more so you'll have a visual when they're mentioned.

I'll shut up now cause y'all probably don't care Lmao

I'll shut up now cause y'all probably don't care Lmao. 😭😭 enjoy!

--

Evi.

Jue would squeeze my waist occasionally as I straddled his lap. He leaned up to my face, kissing me back as I held his driver seat. He rubbed my thighs through my pants, gliding his tongue against mine. I hummed against his mouth as my head adverted from side to side, gaining more acess to his lips as he did the same.

"You ready to go in?" He asked between the connects of our lips. I nodded and climbed back over to the passenger seat, honking the horn by accident since I was tall.

"Long legs." He chuckled, smacking my thigh. I put my hand against my temple as he looked at me.  "Come on." He added.

He unlock the doors and we stepped out into the cool air. He knocked on the door when we made it up to it. He looked at me with a smirk as he kept his hands in his pockets. He took out one hand, scratching his mustache with his thumb.

"You good?" He asked, grabbing my hand. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just think we're—" His lips interrupted my  statement by connecting with mine. He leaned down –but not far– and moved our lips in synch.  He rested his arms on my shoulders as his teeth tugged my bottom lip.

I saw the door open from the corner of my eye while the inside of the house lights shined. "Woah, what we have here." We pulled back and i wiped the corner of my mouth with my thumb while Jue cleared his throat and shook hands with Redd.

"What's up waitress?"

"Hey. It's Evi by the way, remember."

"Yeah I remember, I was just messing with you. Mines Redd too."

Jue pressed his hand to my lower back and let me go in first. I glanced around, nodding in approval. It was a nice place. Redd stood to the side and let us in then shut the door once we completely entered.