2) 9.

Jue.

Thankfully, we found Tevon successfully yesterday. He was still at the park, guarding the entire set of equipment, frustrating both parents and children there; the kids because they wanted to get on and the parents because the kids wouldn't stop complaining about wanting to get on.

Terrance and I both apologized for the inconvenience and took Tevon back home. I'm glad we found him alright though cause I was in for a can of whoop-ass from Terrance –someone I really didn't want to fight cause that nigga got swole over the years.

Mom made her announcement and it wasn't as bad as we expected at all, actually really common. She informed us she was going through menopause. I honestly don't know why she even told us that but she was saying if her moods change and other symptoms to just overlook it because that's the cause of it.

I'm just glad it wasn't anything more serious so I'll deal with mood changes.

"Man, I'd die in a room with Redd Foxx there." I exclaimed, laughing hard as I watched an episode of Sanford & Son. When him and Esther went at it, it's hilarious.

I held my stomach, sniffing as I calmed my laugh. The scold on her face towards him was about to get me again.

Randomly, I got the taste for a carrot cake. I wiped the last of my laughing tears and pulled my phone from my pocket. I went to Amir contact and shot him a text : aye bake me a carrot cake? He didn't stay by his phone much but  surprisingly, he responded a couple of minutes later.

Amir
Yeah, I need the mix and cream cheese icing though

Guess that meant I had to go to the store. I sighed, looking down at myself lounging in grey sweats and no shirt, not feeling like getting up. Especially don't feel like getting dressed and  going to a store, but I wanted cake.

I got up and went to my room. I rumbled through my draws and grabbed a hoodie, sliding it over my head. I tied some Air Max's up and went to my bathroom. I rewashed my face and drenched myself in cologne then decided I was good.

I went back in my foyer, grabbing my keys to my truck and felt my phone buzz again. I unlocked it and went to my messages.

Amir
Get Betty Crocker!!

I responded with an aight, I'll be bringing it soon and shook my head. I stuffed my phone in the pockets of my hoodie along with my wallet. I heard Sanford & Son continue to play as I opened my front door.

I rolled my eyes and threw my head back, sighing.  "You stalking me or something?"

I locked and closed my door, brushing past Lori.

"No, I'm not." She whined. I continue to walk to the elevator, pressing the down button. "Jue please."

I inhaled deeply and turned towards her. "What is it going to take for you to leave me the fuck alone?" I asked, annoyed and not even caring about her sensitive feelings. 

She batted her eyes and looked down, thinking. She looked back up at me. "Go to my little cousin's birthday party with me Saturday."

I furrowed my eyebrows. I really wish this elevator would hurry up so I can get away from her. "Why? Like what does that prove?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just miss being around you. " she claim, pulling the ends of her hair. I shut my eyes easily, scratching my head as I exhaled.

"If I go, you promise to leave me alone?"