16.

You guys are doing me so well ↑ I hope and ask that you guys keep the love coming

You guys are doing me so well ↑ I hope and ask that you guys keep the love coming. I'll try my best to give you guys a great story!

----

Jue.

I woke myself from the deep slumber I was indulged in by my strongly audible snore. I looked around, in slight confusion at first but then regained consciousness of my surroundings.

I noticed Middle playing at a normal volume as we were cruising through the city of Chicago, Illinois already. I glanced over towards Evi as she stared with wide eyes out the window.

Viewing up at the buildings, the city had her attention completely. She was so amazed, I glanced out the window myself in case I missed something.

"Hey." I greeted, facing her again. She flinched, being startled and looked at me.

"I didn't know you were woke. Hi." She said shyly. I nodded briefly.

"You like what you seeing so far?" She nodded, pressing her palm against her cheek and looked back to the window.

"So different from Canada."

"Really gonna be different when they start clapping at night." I muttered, referring to gang members shooting in the streets around midnight, an usual thing.

"Huh?" She raised an eyebrow and I brushed it off, tapping the shoulder of the driver and giving him further and final directions. 

Once I did, the ride didn't last much longer. He soon pulled up and stopped in front of my house.

"This your house?" Evi asked. I handed the driver his payment as I nodded yes. She exited out her opened door as I grab the handle of mines.