2) 10.

Thank You guys for the glo up cause it was real

Thank You guys for the glo up cause it was real. 😭😭 ↑ more in store. 😘

__

Jue.

I sighed with hooded eyes and leaned my chin against my fist. My elbow was against the table as the building was filled with commotion. Honestly, I didn't care for kids so this better be the last time I see Lori.

"You okay?" She asked with a side smile, sitting next to me. I cut my eyes at her and nodded slightly. Hell no! I want to go home on my off day in peace and quiet and relax.

She grabbed my hand and held it. After a few seconds, I pryed my hands from hers and faced the other way. The cake isn't even out yet, I'm stuck.

I looked down next to me, seeing a girl with plats over her head wildly eating Mac and cheese. First, I wondered why was she so close up on me. Second, where she get Mac and cheese? Then I smirked as she stirred it, having a flashback.

I looked down between Evi and I, noticing her milky skeet creaming over our thighs. I had a condom on so I knew that was all her. She hugged my neck tightly, lifting off my dick just to slide back down slowly on it.

I glided my tongue over my lips swiftly and clutched her ass, standing from the bed while holding her still. Her face leaned into mine before our lips reconnected and motioned in synch.

I faced her back towards her bed and put her flat down onto it, going down right along with her all while still deeply sunk in her. I slid out only slightly then right back in, hearing the slippery noises from below with ease.

Her mouth opened and moans escaped loudly. I covered her mouth, recalling hearing her family come in only moments ago. She held her hand over mine as I shushed her, my lips against her neck.

I planted wet kisses there as she moved my hand down her mouth causing my fingers to slip through her lips. She ran her tongue over and between my fingers, sucking on them.

I felt a rough continuous smack against my arm, pulling me from my flashback. I looked towards the little girl as she stood on the booth seat, leaning into my ear.

"You have a snake in your pants!" She whispered loudly. I furrowed my brows and faced her. What kind of little girl is this? I adverted my attention downward and saw a semi boner rising.

"Shit." I mumbled. Should've wore compressors, I thought as I put a napkin over my lap and put my hands in my pocket, pressing it down. Then again, I'm around a bunch of kids. The last thing I thought I would get was an erection.