2) 4.

Guys cycle pains are no joke, I'm dying. 😓 enjoy while I suffer.

Evi

Evi.

It was around five o'clock when Jue decided to text me. By then, I had made it home, delivered Auna her bananas and lounged around the house.

When I got the message, I replied that I'll meet him there and i started dressing. Now, I walked along the sidewalks behind a few pair of people to where the event was being held.

Jue informed me that every Thursday they would have a music festival in downtown Chicago. It was mostly blues but I liked to try new things so I expected it to be fun.

I walked up to the entrance and saw Jue next to the gate with one of his hands in his pocket and the other held his phone. I hopped playfully towards him as he faced me and smiled. I nudged his chest with my fist.

"Hey there."

"What's up? I'm surprise you found it."

"I just followed the traffic." I chuckled, he nodded as we stood in the line. I had a wallet slash phone cover so I had the strap on my wrist.

Our time soon came around and we stepped up to the table. I got my card out as Jue pulled cash from his wallet- just enough for the both of us.

"Jue the Gentlemen, huh? I had it though." He smirked, handing me the wristband as we walked into the festival portion. I pulled it over my wrist and put my hands together. "Thanks though."

"You're welcome. Thank you for what you did about two years ago. That was nice." He said. I shrugged.

"Well I said I owed you guys and I kept my word." I replied as we walked, not fast though due to how many people it was here.

When I first started making good money from basketball, I gave some of course to my dad first then I donated some to the troubled girl center where Chenille worked, gave a recommendation to a famous restaurant owner in Los Angeles about Amir. I was going to wait around to finance Jue a car but it look like he had that covered.

"You didn't have to though. I'm surprise you remembered you said that." He said.

"Of course. I wasn't just talking. I was really thankful and wanted to give back." I spoke, noticing he had stopped in another line.

I went back and stood beside him. "My bad, I was getting a drink. You want one?" I looked up at the tent, seeing they sold beers. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll take one."

"Brewed or bottle?" He asked. He reached for his wallet but I pushed his hands down.

"I'll get it buddy." I chuckled. "What do you want? I'll get the brewed."