We all truged that way. But as we got closer, we heard voices and saw dark silhouettes in the night. And I register the one voice almost instantly. It was unmistakeably Tori.

"Tori?" I said, seeing her face come into view. Relief flooded me when I saw Jack and Jack with her.

"Nate?" Tori looked at me then at the herd of guys behind me. It must have looked strange as all of us looked so worried. "What are you guys doing?'

I didn't even answer. I pulled Tori into my arms, feeling her body against mine was soothing. Without hesitating, she wrapped her arms around me too. And we stayed like that for a while.

I heard Derek call the guys and the Jacks away from us, talking about dinner waiting for them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cameron with them.

"Nate, what's going on?" Tori asked when we finally let go of each other.

"We thought you were lost or something in that cave when Cameron came back without you or the Jacks." I explained quickly.

Tori smiled. "I'm okay, I promise."

I looked over her once again. "I was just really worried about you...scared me."

Tori reached for my hands. "I knew where i was going, I just didn't want to be with Cameron."

"What did he do?" The anger in my voice had surprised me.

"Just being annoying." Tori answered vaguely. "But its all solved now."

I ran my hand over her cheek. "Is it really though?"

"It doesn't matter." Tori said weakly.

I shrugged. "I'll respect your decision to not talk about it but I'm here." I pulled her closer, the moonlight shining down on us.

"I love you for that." She looked at me with soft eyes that made me melt like butter.

"Just...if he did something - "

Tori laughed. "It wasn't like that Nate."

"Just making sure." I smiled in relief and kissed her forehead.

We laced our hands together and walked slowly back to the resort. It was a cool night and I felt so much better knowing Tori was safe. But the look on her face still bothered me.

Cameron was the reason she was this annoyed. I didn't want to push the idea and ruin the good vibe between us it again. I'd ask her again some other time when everything was mellow.

"Oh baby, thank goodness." My mom pulled Tori into a hug when we arrived back at the resort. Everyone was fussing over her.

"It wasn't Cams fault." Tori said, looking at Cameron standing against one of the pillars. "I wandered off."

I had to bite my mouth from cussing Cameron out. I was still pissed at him and now annoyed that Tori still wanted to cover for him. After he clearly upset her.

"Well you're okay now." My dad said with a smile my way.

"Come eat." My mother said pulling Tori towards the table. I hung back not wanting to be clingy and overbearing on her.

I retreated to our room where I slid my shirt off and tossed it on the bed. I just wanted  to calm down before I said something nasty to Tori which was the last thing I wanted. I passed time by working on beats and lyrics on my laptop.

But Cameron and Tori never leaving my mind.

A few minutes later, the room door opened slowly. I glanced at Tori walking in and kicking off her shoes.

"You okay?" She asked as I closed the laptop and put it on the table across from the bed. I sat on the edge.

I nodded. "You?"

Tori nodded and came to stand right in front of me. I looked up at her, her eyes shining brightly. I slid my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

The look in her eyes was unmistakable and I knew what she wanted. She laced her fingers into my hair and gripped it tight as I slid her cotton shorts down.

In a matter of seconds, our clothes were thrown on the floor. Tori's back hit the mattress and I hovered above her, our bodies together.

"I love you and only you Nate." Tori whispered breathlessly as I hit it hard that night, not letting up.

"I love you." I said weakly, feeling her shake beneath me. "Don't want nobody else to!"

It was beautiful. The way her eyes shut from the pleasure, the way her nails dug into my back, the way she bit her lip each time. Knowing I made her feel this way, made me keep going.

There were too many emotions and this was one way of letting her know how I feel. Part of the emotion was letting her know that she was mine. Maybe I was jealous that she took Cameron's side even when he had almost endangered her.

"Nathan." She dragged my name out as her thighs shook, her fingers digging into my arms. Her eyes rolling back in her head.

"You're mine." I said in an almost growl as she reached her high, cursing and yelling underneath me.

_____________
Goooood lord!!