Broken (2)

Broken (2)

I didn't know what to do because I was young and dumb, I guess but I made the choice to go and see what Ash had to say to me in person, Trey wasn't taking care of me so someone had too and Ash was there. I realise now I was wrong but yet at the time, it felt right so I got out of my bed and started to get ready.

Earlier in the day, I took my bath and was dressed so all I had to do was do my hair and put on my shoes. I went to my dresser and started doing my hair in a bun but Trey kept coming into my mind and I was thinking was I doing the right thing?

I didnt want to think about it but I had too, I was taken and Ash liked me so to go over there, its like relationship suicide.

I picked up my phone and dialed Trey's number, as it rang I was thinking of asking him.

"Hello?" Trey said all confused. He must of not looked at his phone.

"Baby, it's me."

"Oh...What's wrong?"

"Is it okay if I go to Ash?"

"Why would you want to go to Ash's?"

.......

Background Story -

Ash was Trey's best friend. Ash liked me a long time before me and Trey started going out yet he never made a move on me, maybe out of respect for Trey because Trey did too but he never did. When Trey and me started going out it was in secret to not hurt Ash's feelings but he found out and hasn't spoke to Trey since but he still wants me.

.......

"He wants to talk." I said.

"He wants you." His tone was starting to change from calm to angry.

"CALM DOWN..Can't I just be friends with him?"

"NO BECAUSE HE'LL ALWAYS WANT YOU!"

I hung up. I'm going to Ash's and he can't do a thing about it. I make my own decisions, I dont even know why I asked him for his "permission".

I finished my hair and put my shoes on. I went downstairs and told my mum where I was going then left not before grabbing my purse, phone (which I threw on my bed before) and keys.

Ash's house was only about ten minutes away but I still had to stay safe because our neighbourhood wasnt the best one ever to live on so I always kept safe.

It was dark on the estate and the street lights were on so I walked close to them. I saw a few children on the block in the park playing on the swings and a few teenagers on bikes outside the shops, I didnt make a point of staring as I didnt know who they were well and didn't know what they were capable of.

....

When I got to Ash's house, I took a deep breath and entered the gate. I stood there for about three seconds before ringing the buzzer.

Im nervous but Trey obviously doesn't care so why should I?